Wrestling - Part 3

😂na, imagine how much stuff would have come out at the time in WCW if the internet was what it was like now.

Until I see someone try to kill someone like Sid Vicious tried with Arn with a pair of scissors nothing can compare 😂
Enough got out as it was. Was comical at the time as well. Use usenet was the Reddit of the day. And wrestlers blogs was the Twitter.

Enough got out as it was. Was comical at the time as well. Use usenet was the Reddit of the day. And wrestlers blogs was the Twitter.
Still remember when the attitude era first started people were complaining like hell on it 😂 saying it’s the death of wrestling.

I do take your point but I still think with all the dirt sheets now and all the rumour’s that aren’t true but then get made in to something because people on Twitter, etc aren’t clever enough to check out more than one source (I do it at times too 😂)
Look at the Malkai Black situation everyone was reporting he’s leaving and going back to work for HHH turns out he just wants time off to sort himself out mentally,
Same with Andrade/Guevara last night TMZ of all places saying they had a huge fight where most are now saying it was more of Andrade took a swing, missed and Sammy just backed off so Andrade got sent home (people claiming Khan playing favourite’s with talent by not sending both home)
MJF is another, even the punk/bucks/omega fight info has changed numerous times and that’s the big one.

I just don’t see the correlation in aew is wcw (yet) aye they’ve had moments but what company doesn’t after only 3 years, wwe also has problems but it seems to be Talent with upper management where as aew is talent with talent 😂

There’s my point with dirt sheets, making me look like a knob 😂

Last edited:
Thought Dynamite was very good tonight
MJF and Yuta was great and just seeing William Regal putting brass knucks on again made me smile 😂

Happy they have give Wardlow a match longer than 2 minutes to show what he can actually do, Brian Cage should be doing something more than waiting for ROH tv show, thought they both put on a great performance

Jamie Hayter and Serena Deeb are over as fuck with this crowd (as they should be) they need to accelerate the Hayter face turn and give her the TBS title like they were going to do for Statlander before her injury

The woman’s match was very good, even Saraya got involved which hopefully means she’s ready to go as they are clearly building a match between her and Britt

National ✂️✂️✂️✂️ Day 😂. Funny as fuck the whole thing, class ✂️✂️✂️

Jon Moxley telling Hangman to watch his mouth should be a lesson for all in the back😂

Sammy getting Fuck you Sammy chants 😂
Also random thing, bloke with a Partick Thistle shirt sitting front row😂
Was that who the team was, couldn’t make it out 😂

Tony Khan is not a leader, he's a rich little fanboy with a drug habit (hopefully he gets help for it). You either run wrestling if it's a sport and allow those that draw money to get away with anything less than murder (sorry Snuka), or you treat it like a theatre show. It's obvious that anything other than paying a good wrestler to wrestle another good wrestler, is done by the big stars, hence why they have actual storylines. I want to love AEW but it's becoming WCW levels of a mess.

Saying that, national scissoring day segment is up there in the all time best of all time, class.

Last edited:
Tony Khan is not a leader, he's a rich little fanboy with a drug habit (hopefully he gets help for it). You either run wrestling if it's a sport and allow those that draw money to get away with anything less than murder (sorry Snuka), or you treat it like a theatre show. It's obvious that anything other than paying a good wrestler to wrestle another good wrestler, is done by the big stars, hence why they have actual storylines. I want to love AEW but it's becoming WCW levels of a mess.

Saying that, national scissoring day segment is up there in the all time best of all time, class.
I dunno if it's fair to flat out say he has a drug problem but he sure does display erratic behavior.

I agree with everything else. I've tried to like AEW from the beginning but its mostly been a mess. People debut then they're gone. Randos turn up one week never to be seen again. Storylines start and go nowhere or go on for far too long past the point where people care (Jungle Boy and the Dinosaur idiot for one). Matches have gimmicks for no reason. Tables everywhere in meaningless matches/segments. I could go on and on. It's only gotten worse over time and it's become unbearable to watch other than to sadly laugh at it. I had a feeling this would happen given The Elite were given high profile roles from the start and Tony Khan saying he was going to do everything himself.

Last edited:
It's only gotten worse over time and it's become unbearable to watch other than to sadly laugh at it. I had a feeling this would happen given The Elite were given high profile roles from the start and Tony Khan saying he was going to do everything himself.
Why watch if you don’t like it anymore? (Serious question not being a dick) WWE weekly shows got to the point of being absolutely shite so I stopped, still listened to a podcast to hear what was going on but stopped doing that now as well as I’ve lost interest in it, even with HHH there it’s improved slightly but I don’t care enough to watch it, watch AEW, NJPW pretty much everything but give up on wwe.

The Elite has had no way in anything since about 3 month in, everything has to be approved by Khan since then.

Why watch if you don’t like it anymore? (Serious question not being a dick) WWE weekly shows got to the point of being absolutely shite so I stopped, still listened to a podcast to hear what was going on but stopped doing that now as well as I’ve lost interest in it, even with HHH there it’s improved slightly but I don’t care enough to watch it, watch AEW, NJPW pretty much everything but give up on wwe.

The Elite has had no way in anything since about 3 month in, everything has to be approved by Khan since then.
I don't watch as much as I did because of what I said. If you're going to hire EVPs hire people with experience. The state of everything happening there is basically down to lack of that.

I don't watch as much as I did because of what I said. If you're going to hire EVPs hire people with experience. The state of everything happening there is basically down to lack of that.
Fair enough but the evps have no power, Tony Khan is the only person with power now in that company, Will he listen to certain people over others? Aye a million percent, one of the main reason’s Cody left was because he wanted to do the whole codyverse stuff and Khan didn’t like the idea neither did the fans 😂(lad should of just turned heel) + he effectively fucked himself with that stip in the first few months off never challenging for the title (one of the reason’s khan took power off them)

He’s got the like of Dean Malenko, Jerry Lynn, Pat Buck, Christopher Daniels, Mega Parekh (more legal stuff than anything), hell you could even throw Jericho, Billy Gunn, Moxley and Danielson In there as people who can give advice to him which he will listen to and all have a long history in the business I just don’t think you can put what’s happening down to he shouldn’t have give The Bucks, Omega and Cody EVP roles at the start of a company that said they’d try do things differently in terms of a backstage environment (for better or worse)

I dunno if it's fair to flat out say he has a drug problem but he sure does display erratic behavior.

I agree with everything else. I've tried to like AEW from the beginning but it’s mostly been a mess. People debut then they're gone. Randos turn up one week never to be seen again. Storylines start and go nowhere or go on for far too long past the point where people care (Jungle Boy and the Dinosaur idiot for one). Matches have gimmicks for no reason. Tables everywhere in meaningless matches/segments. I could go on and on. It's only gotten worse over time and it's become unbearable to watch other than to sadly laugh at it. I had a feeling this would happen given The Elite were given high profile roles from the start and Tony Khan saying he was going to do everything himself.
There’s absolutely no way you’ve been watching AEW if you’re saying it’s a mess and that’s it’s got worse over time.

I’m not saying it’s always been great but it’s been at a constantly good level. We’ve had a good Dynamite this week compared to least week so to say it’s got worse over time makes me think you’ve not been watching. But as you say each to their own.
No I definitely have been watching, can't get through a full Dynamite I skip what I can't be on with (as most do)

I see WWE have released Nigel Mcguiness after announcing the new commentary team’s, he’d be perfect for the ROH reboot (if it ever happens)

I’m not saying it’s always been great but it’s been at a constantly good level. We’ve had a good Dynamite this week compared to least week so to say it’s got worse over time makes me think you’ve not been watching. But as you say each to their own.
I see WWE have released Nigel Mcguiness after announcing the new commentary team’s, he’d be perfect for the ROH reboot (if it ever happens
Most of Dynamite this week was about the ROH stuff. I don't get it. Focus on AEW before highlighting a IP you bought. Having Sammy be the main focus at the end was dumb, the crowd are turning on him and not in a good way.

Nigel is great. Should've kept him. Always remember trying to get his ROH matches back in the day when I had dial up net 😂

Most of Dynamite this week was about the ROH stuff. I don't get it. Focus on AEW before highlighting a IP you bought. Having Sammy be the main focus at the end was dumb, the crowd are turning on him and not in a good way.

Nigel is great. Should've kept him. Always remember trying to get his ROH matches back in the day when I had dial up net 😂
Surely that could be viewed as helping to create serious heat? MJF was in that spot but we all love him now so this could be a good way to keep the draw, as people hate Sammy. He’s part of a heel stable, he’s becoming more despised…good creative?

I’m going to say it is due to your comments alone. You think the programme is shit and moaning about something they’re doing well.

Back