Wrestling - Part 3

RAW was fantastic last night. Best it has been in absolute years.

Please bear in mind, I’ve only seen a photo of Maryse nip slip. I can’t comment on the rest of the show.
😂
I see Gallows and Anderson are back with WWE, now I’m not trying to be an arsehole but thank fuck 😂 would of hated seeing them back in AEW.
Thankfully now that will be them done with NJPW, they just bore me, they bored me in WWE, they bored me in IMPACT, then the short stint in AEW and NJPW, they are likeable people, enjoyed the podcast they did, just boring.😂

Last edited:

😂
I see Gallows and Anderson are back with WWE, now I’m not trying to be an arsehole but thank fuck 😂 would of hated seeing them back in AEW.
Thankfully now that will be them done with NJPW, they just bore me, they bored me in WWE, they bored me in IMPACT, then the short stint in AEW and NJPW, they are likeable people, enjoyed the podcast they did, just boring.😂
They have an awful look, boring matches and awful promos.

Seen that coming
JP and Luchasaurus was a great match, table spot was also great, Christian shouting it should be a DQ😂

Didn’t really care about the Wardlow/Joe tag match, I just don’t care about where it’s going and it being a squash match doesn’t help

FTR getting that pop and Dax saying fuckin hell live on tele 😎 Oh and a wild Shawn Spears appears 10

Swerve is a class heel mind, match obviously wasn’t great but what can you expect with Billy Gunn these day’s, laughed at the Scissor me daddy Nese mind😂

State of Hangman’s jeans, quality promo like, punched his face in for good measure

Jericho/Danielson was great as well, the ending took a little long to get to after the ref got knocked over but I liked it, prolongs the JAS/BCC feud which I’ve enjoyed

Britt taking all the pins instead of Jamie Hayter at this point seems like a good sign to me

PAC taking the piss out of OC doing his kicks😂😂😂 class
PAC selling them DDTs and Superman punches 😂 he’s top quality like
That match was class, great show

Last edited:
Seen that coming
JP and Luchasaurus was a great match, table spot was also great, Christian shouting it should be a DQ😂

Didn’t really care about the Wardlow/Joe tag match, I just don’t care about where it’s going and it being a squash match doesn’t help

FTR getting that pop and Dax saying fuckin hell live on tele 😎 Oh and a wild Shawn Spears appears 10

Swerve is a class heel mind, match obviously wasn’t great but what can you expect with Billy Gunn these day’s, laughed at the Scissor me daddy Nese mind😂

State of Hangman’s jeans, quality promo like, punched his face in for good measure

Jericho/Danielson was great as well, the ending took a little long to get to after the ref got knocked over but I liked it, prolongs the JAS/BCC feud which I’ve enjoyed

Britt taking all the pins instead of Jamie Hayter at this point seems like a good sign to me

PAC taking the piss out of OC doing his kicks😂😂😂 class
PAC selling them DDTs and Superman punches 😂 he’s top quality like
That match was class, great show
The mrs (no) loves Hangmans Jeans

Fantastic episode of AEW, such a weird decision to end it with the putridly ugly geordie steroid midget match. Showed that it doesn't matter what happens in the ring crowds make wrestling cool to watch. Scissoring is the hottest thing in wrestling by far right now, not a 650 into a table, always has, always will be, it's entertainment ffs.

Fantastic episode of AEW, such a weird decision to end it with the putridly ugly geordie steroid midget match. Showed that it doesn't matter what happens in the ring crowds make wrestling cool to watch. Scissoring is the hottest thing in wrestling by far right now, not a 650 into a table, always has, always will be, it's entertainment ffs.
Hangman is class, can see him winning to give Moxley the time off he was supposed to be having

MJF is the best promo in the business and it isn’t even close, what a f***ing promo that was.
That was absolutely class between MJF and Regal.
Damn I hope Hangman is all right, looked nasty, thought the show was good again though.

Last edited:

Back