Wrestling - Part 3

I don't really know his opinion mate but will look it up now. Love or hate the game his dedication is right up there (ok marrying Steph helped him too but that's neither here nor there imo) he's finished matches while severely injured and stayed in the rehab centre until fully healed months ahead of schedule.
"Oh save me, you want to be the catalyst as long as it benefits you… When you talk about being the catalyst for change, what you really mean is you will only accept change if it means CM Punk is on top, because if CM Punk isn’t ‘the guy’, that’s not enough change for you."

I agree about Triple H.

Last edited:
😂
PWI 500 drops tomorrow/today

Logon or register to see this image

The ultimate Kayfabe award is back
I’m guessing Reigns will be no1, if not I imagine it will be a toss up of Moxley, Reign’s, Jay White and Ospreay. Cue everyone getting worked up over their favourite not being no1 on twatter 😂
I was way off with my guesses apart from Reign’s 😂
That MJF response man :lol:

Thought dynamite was very good tonight
Moxley and Danielson in the final, I assume Moxley wins (even though I’d like Danielson too) and MJF takes the title off him, Punk really fucked this MJF storyline up massively, first with his injury and now going on like a tit and getting suspended

MJF is going to have to try harder to come off as heel now as he gets a face reaction weekly now 😂

I liked how they actually explained the whole Stokely faction, more Ethan Page is fine by me

As if they had indie favourite Luigi on national tv 😂 and he immediately got wiped out by Ethan Page, funny as fuck, here’s a video if you’ve never seen him before

Please for the love of god can we finally have a Jamie Hayter singles push, Christ I like a slow burn but haway 😂

Lucha Bros and Swerve in our glory was great obviously predictable but I mean most wrestling is so aye, Swerve plays a great heel

Hope PAC doesn’t lose that title to OC and they hold it off for Ethan page in the Canadian debut in October
1 thing I will complain about is the women’s division it is booked like shit, whoever oversees that side off things needs to sort it out.

Last edited:
Thought dynamite was very good tonight
Moxley and Danielson in the final, I assume Moxley wins (even though I’d like Danielson too) and MJF takes the title off him, Punk really fucked this MJF storyline up massively, first with his injury and now going on like a tit and getting suspended

MJF is going to have to try harder to come off as heel now as he gets a face reaction weekly now 😂

I liked how they actually explained the whole Stokely faction, more Ethan Page is fine by me

As if they had indie favourite Luigi on national tv 😂 and he immediately got wiped out by Ethan Page, funny as fuck, here’s a video if you’ve never seen him before

Please for the love of god can we finally have a Jamie Hayter singles push, Christ I like a slow burn but haway 😂

Lucha Bros and Swerve in our glory was great obviously predictable but I mean most wrestling is so aye, Swerve plays a great heel

Hope PAC doesn’t lose that title to OC and they hold it off for Ethan page in the Canadian debut in October
1 thing I will complain about is the women’s division it is booked like shit, whoever oversees that side off things needs to sort it out.
That video :lol: , I like the first comment “THIS IS WRESTLING” :lol:

This better not be it, absolutely shite if it is 😂
I seen this earlier and just shuddered. Trips has clearly been putting things closer to what we all expect with WWE and then all of a sudden, we’re getting a part-time “celeb” to springboard into a title picture.

It’s just utter rubbish.

Back