Wrestling - Part 3

I agree the majority have been weeded out but Gargano and O’Reilly along with Cole were all offered new contracts, I feel it’s more down to the talent knowing they won’t be used in a way they see fit in the man roster.

Apparently Gargano wasn't offered? Due to be a father in Feb so wasn't gonna take it anyhow but still.

While it doesn't look good on paper with all these names leaving, we're not gonna find out for another year when the new breed takes shape whether if it's a good thing or not.

I think we'll see alot of Solo Sikoa with him part of being part of that Samoan family irl and obvious induction into The Bloodline.

Apparently Gargano wasn't offered? Due to be a father in Feb so wasn't gonna take it anyhow but still.

While it doesn't look good on paper with all these names leaving, we're not gonna find out for another year when the new breed takes shape whether if it's a good thing or not.

I think we'll see alot of Solo Sikoa with him part of being part of that Samoan family irl and obvious induction into The Bloodline.
I read (I think it was Sapp/ fightful) he was offered 3 different contracts over the past year which he rejected, I mean he could sign one tomorrow regardless of being a free agent anyways 😂
Edit: he definitely isn’t going back, already has merchandise on pro wrestling tees.
Lucha Lad’s (bros)/FTR was class
Damn, Hook seemed pretty good for his 1st match, loved the tazzmission being used as well.
Pretty cool of AEW and Impact sending talent to help ROH out for there last proper show

Last edited:
Now I’m not one for conspiracy’s but I’m starting to think Jeff hardy got himself fired to get out of his contract instead of him having a relapse, Matt has said he’s fine and now he’s doing videos on YouTube with him 🤔
Maybe’s I shouldn’t say he was trying to get fired as that probably wasn’t the case but I don’t think he was in as bad of a way as people think the other day, but because he has been in bad states in the past wwe just decided enough was enough regardless of what condition he was in.

Last edited:
Now I’m not one for conspiracy’s but I’m starting to think Jeff hardy got himself fired to get out of his contract instead of him having a relapse, Matt has said he’s fine and now he’s doing videos on YouTube with him 🤔
Maybe’s I shouldn’t say he was trying to get fired as that probably wasn’t the case but I don’t think he was in as bad of a way as people think the other day, but because he has been in bad states in the past wwe just decided enough was enough regardless of what condition he was in.
Duty of care. Rehab or release. Which played to his advantage. If he did want out.

Why doesn't anyone watch RAW anymore?

A roll-up finish after 48 seconds
Finn Balor losing to a distraction from Theory taking a selfie

Peak wrestling being missed out here man.

Why doesn't anyone watch RAW anymore?

A roll-up finish after 48 seconds
Finn Balor losing to a distraction from Theory taking a selfie

Peak wrestling being missed out here man.
The better question would be, why does anyone watch raw still? 😂
One of the best decisions I made was to stop watching it, truly awful tv.

Last edited:
Lashley rocks up a week ago and nails the 3 in the title match. I don’t follow it to the letter so I may have missed something but it was out of nowhere as the build was Seth and Owens? Anyway, the following week you’d expect Lashley to be in with a shout of getting into the match. What do they do? The utterly impossible which makes it’s the utterly obvious. I enjoyed glancing up at it today on mute while working and seeing Seth and Owens act like dummies. That’s about it. (Actually, I like to pretend to work and put the sound on to see Liv Morgan and BTB shout at each other).

I've tried with RAW, like very hard, like a girlfriend who's cheated on you 18 times, but a selfie gimmick has pushed me. I just can't do it anymore.
I’ve noticed your loyalty and respect it. Shame it’s another fan who now won’t bother as it’s just no better, after how long? Quite insane when you think of the brand it actually is.

It's funny how you can make your employees stay by giving them actual work to do.

When he wanted to leave he was out jobbing to Madcap Moss ffs.
They put him on Main Event TV and he coincidentally wants to stay.

Perhaps they learned something from losing Ambrose afterall.

It's funny how you can make your employees stay by giving them actual work to do.

When he wanted to leave he was out jobbing to Madcap Moss ffs.
They put him on Main Event TV and he coincidentally wants to stay.

Perhaps they learned something from losing Ambrose afterall.
Tbh they’ve always had people who’s contracts were running out be on tv more with a possibility of a title run in the future as a way to entice talents to re-sign.
Drew Gulak is a big example they did nothing with him for years then his contract was coming up so they put him with Bryan put on some great matches, had a small run for the ic title and signed a new contract now he’s gone again,
I’d personally just say it’s down to how much he’s been offered as they didn’t want to lose another high profile talent.
Also it must be canny being mates with people in high profile positions in other company’s as you can tease your leaving and make more money from it 😂
“Vince ends more careers than Covid” sign in the crowd 😂😂😂 f***ing hell
Well… Hangman and Danielson was a 1 hour thunder bastard of a match loved it.
Brody King must be coming in after that Malakai Black Promo
MJF calling Punk, Ryback 😂
I know I’ve said it before but Dante Martin is going to be massive in the future

Last edited:
Keeps the rivalry going. If Page had won then game over perhaps. Little to fight over.
I think it’s developing into a bigger storyline, perhaps working towards Omega’s return whenever that is. Danielson remains unbeaten however he hasn’t been able to beat the champion within the time limit, twice.

Knowing that AEW like to actually book a storyline over a long period (thankfully), it could turn into something big?

I think it’s developing into a bigger storyline, perhaps working towards Omega’s return whenever that is. Danielson remains unbeaten however he hasn’t been able to beat the champion within the time limit, twice.

Knowing that AEW like to actually book a storyline over a long period (thankfully), it could turn into something big?
Triple threat iron man match or something.

Back