Wrestling - Part 3

I don't think WWE care about attendances aslong the gates are doing well. Recently broke the record for biggest gate on a SD show, which wasn't sold out, because it was in Vegas so they could charge well above normal price.
They've been in NY for about a month now which is probably bored the locals to death. So 88% would actually be considered a success.

Last edited:
I don't think WWE care about attendances aslong the gates are doing well. Recently broke the record for biggest gate on a SD show, which wasn't sold out, because it was in Vegas so they could charge well above normal price.
They've been in NY for about a month now which is probably bored the locals to death. So 88% would actually be considered a success.
I thought it was strange how they have camped out in NY for a good while now.

Cm stands for cooking meth 😂😂😂 MJF will never not make me laugh
Love how MJF is acting like an internet troll, saying Punk look’s tired after a minute, he should be squashing these people etc 😂

Last edited:
Years ago I went to a WWE house show and he was on the mic.

"I'm from England."

Loud cheers.

"From Newcassel."

Louder jeers and shouts of "Fuck off!", "Geordie wanker!"

It seems that even Londoners have never liked mags. :lol:

Years ago I went to a WWE house show and he was on the mic.

"I'm from England."

Loud cheers.

"From Newcassel."

Louder jeers and shouts of "Fuck off!", "Geordie wanker!"

It seems that even Londoners have never liked mags. :lol:
😂
Mental to see how over sting is still and wwe didn’t think to give everyone sting v undertaker at mania, aye it probably would of been a mess but I don’t think people would of cared as they would of got to see two legends compete finally and it couldn’t of been any worse than hhh v sting.
Crowds been weird as owt tonight were loud for the first two matches, died a death come back alive for sting then died again, it’s probably one of the worst atmosphere’s I’ve heard at an AEW show so far.
Unless it’s the mic’s not picking it up well 🤷‍♂️
Ruby and Statlander brought the crowd back.
Cody with the golden shovel 😂
FIRE TABLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Loved that!!!

Last edited:
He looked it.

The recording ran out at the start of the main event he was in with Cody Rhodes. Apparently there’s been some issue between the two. Did Pac turn heel on Cody?
The feed last night? (I see it went tits up on FITE) It was Andrade and Cody in the main(was quality) but pac was in a promo earlier and had an eye patch on because of something from his match last week in the 4 v 4 he looked ridiculous to me 😂
tbh I don’t think pac is a heel or a face I just think he’s in the middle which is what I like about him similar to how Danielson is going at the minute.

He looked 60 to you?! I thought he looked outrageous. Clearly been on the roids like, but if I look that good at 60 I'll be amazed.

I remember him in The Smoking Gunns. Especially since he was on the list of matches back when the WWF had a House Show in the Whitley Bay Ice Rink back in November of 1993 I went to see. Even his DX days he facially looked so much younger and more youthful because he was.

His physique which you are referring to is still as good. But what I am referring to is his face.

I remember him in The Smoking Gunns. Especially since he was on the list of matches back when the WWF had a House Show in the Whitley Bay Ice Rink back in November of 1993 I went to see. Even his DX days he facially looked so much younger and more youthful because he was.

His physique which you are referring to is still as good. But what I am referring to is his face.
Ah yeah. An Ordinance Survey map above the neck like.

Back