Wrestling - Part 3

Ooohhhhhhh Kyle o’Reilly, can we have the Undisputed Elite now please πŸ˜‚ or the Undisputed Era f***ing the Elite up, give me any πŸ˜‚
Love how Shawn Spears keeps coming in the ring and bashing people with the chair after Wardlows matches πŸ˜‚ funny as fuck
Cm punk with the surfer Sting face paint, love it

Last edited:
Cody Rhodes keeps teasing that pedigree πŸ˜‚ I like how he’s the delusional heel at this point that thinks he’s a face, will be great when he finally goes full heel though.

Oh aye thats definitely coming, just to me its stupid burying a up and comer to put the title on Rhodes.
I don’t think it’s burying Guevara mind, I think sammy is a great wrestler but his title run has been a bit bland in comparison to everyone else’s I think he should of stayed heel in all honesty, Cody beating him is just going to make people hate on him even more which is the right move for me.

I don’t think it’s burying Guevara mind, I think sammy is a great wrestler but his title run has been a bit bland in comparison to everyone else’s I think he should of stayed heel in all honesty, Cody beating him is just going to make people hate on him even more which is the right move for me.
Just a shit decision to put a title on him, few month back they were doing a potential retirement angle now they’ve gave him the second belt.

Just a shit decision to put a title on him, few month back they were doing a potential retirement angle now they’ve gave him the second belt.
Tbh it could be down to other things in Guevara’s personal life and he wants time off (considering the cesspool that is Twitter), who knows, but like I say I personally like the idea as I think Cody is arguably the best character at the minute in terms of a story arc and I don’t think Sammy was ready for the title even though I do really like him.

Raw will be more abysmal than ever and I wonder if they’ll go ahead with Day 1.

Seth Rollins testing positive for Covid.
Lynch Belair and Big E temporarily pulled from the roster for being close contacts - Becky being his Mrs nowadays

Interesting stat I saw from Sean Ross Sapp.

Damian Priest is 27-1 since getting called upto RAW - And the 1 loss was a triple threat where he wasn't pinned.

If he wasn't so boring and bland he'd be RAW's answer to Roman Reigns

Interesting stat I saw from Sean Ross Sapp.

Damian Priest is 27-1 since getting called upto RAW - And the 1 loss was a triple threat where he wasn't pinned.

If he wasn't so boring and bland he'd be RAW's answer to Roman Reigns
Really well booked, just a shame he's nowt special.

Poor Otis taking a clean loss on Raw this week, 50-50 booking working well πŸ™ˆ

Back