Wrestling - Part 3

I can’t help but read this thread after a Wednesday night but I think I do it so I get more up for watching on ITV4. Each show never disappoints

Watching AAA TRIPLEMANIA (absolute mess as usual 😂) Vickie Guerrero is absolutely burying Mexico and the Lucha libre with FTR funny as fuck 😂
AAA will never not make me laugh 😂
FTR in Mexico is something I could watch forever 😂 getting food and drink thrown at them during the match, getting in fans faces 😂 brilliant
[Fightful] Kyle O'Reilly Offered Multi-Year WWE Contract, Hasn't Signed As Of War Games

Garganos contract is up tonight as well, will be interesting to see if he’s signed the new one offered or not.
I also seen somewhere Zayn’s is up soon as well probably why wwe decided to make him look like a chump against Reigns.

Last edited:
Well that’s Kyle O’reilly done with nxt clearly
Fuck your pizza chants directed at Punk 😂, love how the Long Island crowd is behind MJF.
MJF running in punching people then running back out 😂
Cool to see Trent back
Jamie Hayter is class like, only 26 as well
HOOK!!!
WWE just released Jeff Hardy

Last edited:
Remember saying at the time that they were crazy to do that angle with sheamus about him being a piss head, etc.
Anything like that can set a chain reaction off, was it that? Who knows but they shouldn’t of put him In that position in the 1st place.
How good was dynamite with MJF attacking Dante Martin :lol:, poor Julie Hart.

Last edited:
As said before all the NXT 1.0 people getting weeded out... Said Dunne is only likely person to stay as he's considered too valuable, for the European audience also

Strong, Ciampa and LA Knight may aswell get their agent's to work because their futures are as bright as a power cut.

As said before all the NXT 1.0 people getting weeded out... Said Dunne is only likely person to stay as he's considered too valuable, for the European audience also

Strong, Ciampa and LA Knight may aswell get their agent's to work because their futures are as bright as a power cut.
I agree the majority have been weeded out but Gargano and O’Reilly along with Cole were all offered new contracts, I feel it’s more down to the talent knowing they won’t be used in a way they see fit in the man roster.

Back