Wrestling - Part 3

Joe will end up back with impact the iconics will end up in aew a recon aew will be the main wrestling promotion in America within the next 12 months

Bit early to be drinking ?

Just because it’s the better product a times.
When it’s not copying wcw or tna impact with the old wrestlers. WWE still has a massive financial and pr advantage for the average person.

The more I look at all these recent releases, I can see how they are all justified. Yes they all have talent and with the right push could be doing really well, but they are not.

I predict Jinder Mahal to be released in next few days

The more I look at all these recent releases, I can see how they are all justified. Yes they all have talent and with the right push could be doing really well, but they are not.

I predict Jinder Mahal to be released in next few days
I’d be amazed if they do that, as their biggest audiences at the minute are in India, that’s why they put the title on him to begin with, it was basically a big marketing tool to get people interested in the product in India.
Mind I wouldn’t care if he was released as he’s never on

Does AEW really have the tag divisin to support the Iconics like? They seemed good crack from the shreds I'd seen.

Can't really fathom WWE's strategy. Saw a lot of great reports of WM night one, watched the second and was left thouroghly disappointed.

Just watching Impact Rebellion, I forgot how good Ace Austin is, has a big future.
Big Cass joins impact, surprised he got a biggish job after the last couple years, happy for him though.
tell you what about half way through this ppv and it has been pretty fn good so far
Fuck man Mauro Ranello is soooooooo good as a wrestling commentator, missed him doing it.
BY GOOOODDDDDDD ITS KENNY OMEGGGGGGAAAAAA
😂

Last edited:

Back