Wrestling - Part 3

Should I take it, based on the comments on here, that it's not worth my time watching Wrestlemania this year then?
Not at all, people like what they like, you may hate it or you may love it. Personally I enjoyed pretty much all of both nights.

I understand Fiend lost another big match but it was a quick finish and there is a story developing that I can't wait to see, Alexa Bliss being more evil than ever.

I refer you to my earlier answer, He has also had Orton on toast the past few months where Orton looked hopeless against him. They are telling a bigger story than him winning a match at Wrestlemania. It's looking like Bliss will be controlling him ala Paul Bearer and Undertaker in 1997. Orton quickly hit the RKO and ran away as soon as he won.
The problem is no one (vast majority) will care anymore, he never wins people aren’t going to stick around and care about a story when all the character does is lose.
What was the running time over both nights?
About 7 hours
Should I take it, based on the comments on here, that it's not worth my time watching Wrestlemania this year then?
Watch it if you like don’t make my comments or others change your but the only matches I’d watch personally:
Rollins/Cesaro
Belair/Banks
Zayn/Ko
Sheamus/Riddle
Edge/Reigns/Bryan
I’m gonna say it one more time it should been 1 night.
Also Walter v Ciampa was better than everything at Mania.

Last edited:
The problem is no one (vast majority) will care anymore, he never wins people aren’t going to stick around and care about a story when all the character does is lose.

About 7 hours

Watch it if you like don’t make my comments or others change your but the only matches I’d watch personally:
Rollins/Cesaro
Belair/Banks
Zayn/Ko
Sheamus/Riddle
Edge/Reigns/Bryan
I’m gonna say it one more time it should been 1 night.
Also Walter v Ciampa was better than everything at Mania.
Certainly can't argue with that. But I do think Wyatt is having a bigger story being told.

It was a decent enough Mania, the matches I expected to be good were that, Bad Bunny surprised me and you have to give credit to Miz and Morrison. Bryan was amazing, read a review saying he’s the best wrestler the WWE has ever had on their books, hard to argue.

Anyone else reckon Shane McMahon would absolutely smash a chicken vindaloo? Sweat running arl owa his fyas, proper meat sweats, probably has a wet fart the filthy kernt

Back