Wrestling - Part 3

Daniel Bryan is a free agent from today.

His match with Reigns on Smackdown was excellent, I never thought I’d put Reigns and excellent in the same sentence but he’s showing improvement and he has great chemistry with Bryan.

Would like to see Bryan re-sign, it’s actually something positive on Smackdown.

think he will go to nxt by the sounds of it but seems like hes contract did actually expire so interesting

rebellion done 10x the previous ppv for impact

Watched the end of that Blood and Guts, not an AEW fan but I do love Moxley and Jericho.

But the cameramen sure ruined Jericho's spots - They literally watched him blade himself and then the fall was scuffed as you could clearly see the crash mats underneath, shame.

Watched the end of that Blood and Guts, not an AEW fan but I do love Moxley and Jericho.

But the cameramen sure ruined Jericho's spots - They literally watched him blade himself and then the fall was scuffed as you could clearly see the crash mats underneath, shame.
Match was very good though, ending as you say was kind of ruined with the camera angles, not fussed about the crash pads, what were people expecting Jericho to fall 20 foot on to concrete?😂

Match was very good though, ending as you say was kind of ruined with the camera angles, not fussed about the crash pads, what were people expecting Jericho to fall 20 foot on to concrete?😂
Why did the 50 year old man not fall the height of a 2 storey house onto concrete!!!! I want death not safely.

Enjoyed Blood and Guts, it was like a mini PPV. Having more fans in really made a difference.
If people wanted to see a serious injury, they should have replaced Jericho with Joey Janela. He would have dived head first onto the concrete.

Enjoyed Blood and Guts, it was like a mini PPV. Having more fans in really made a difference.
If people wanted to see a serious injury, they should have replaced Jericho with Joey Janela. He would have dived head first onto the concrete.
You could add Darby Allin the mad bastard he is 😂, I see they are doing a full crowd for Double or Nothing as well, they always seem to have loud crowds which always add to the matches.

Back