Wrestling - Part 3

Well worth having the drums in that match

Id add Lashley Mcintyre as enjoyed the match (not the finish though)
Aye, just the ending really soured it 4 me it was canny though
What a bunch of negativity on here man, the Fiend was protected.
😂 I’m sorry like, how many times has bray lost the big match be it with this gimmick or another, his character is dead and him personally may as well be on life support because no one will get behind anything he does anymore as wwe bury him every time and this is coming from someone who hates the fiend character

Last edited:
Hell in cell v Rollins, Goldberg in Saudi, Orton setting him on fire, and now today. Being buried at every major moment except for last years cinematics
THIS
He is dead buried in the sands of Saudi Arabia
I’m not gonna lie I actually enjoyed that song/performance , probably as she sung it live and wasn’t lip synced as usual

Last edited:
Look at that they booked it well
Hear comes Becky
Or the bellas😂
nope Bella twins ffs
Crowd booing the bellas beating up bayley
"John cena isnt here" :lol:
Bayley deserved better after carrying Smackdown womens division for the better part of a year
Right main event time, hoping for Reigns to retain or edge pinning bryan

Last edited:
Yeah, like we said earlier, just lie them next to each other then you can still pin both at the same time. They just don’t care and think their audience is thick.
That would have been the logical and easy way to do it :lol:
Double pin then both pinned each other
Technically edge and Bryan are co champion then😂
Yeah....im guessing they are trying to say edges shoulders were on the mat (so he didnt qualify as being in a position to pin Bryan) and Reigns pinned them.both....regardless could have saved the confusion by having them side by side
10 years to the day that Edge retires and now he gets pinned at Wrestlemania.....WWE storytelling at its best

Last edited:
Hell in cell v Rollins, Goldberg in Saudi, Orton setting him on fire, and now today. Being buried at every major moment except for last years cinematics
Bliss cost him the match though, I am not arguing with you on the 2 other matches though you are right on that.
Aye, just the ending really soured it 4 me it was canny though

😂 I’m sorry like, how many times has bray lost the big match be it with this gimmick or another, his character is dead and him personally may as well be on life support because no one will get behind anything he does anymore as wwe bury him every time and this is coming from someone who hates the fiend character
I refer you to my earlier answer, He has also had Orton on toast the past few months where Orton looked hopeless against him. They are telling a bigger story than him winning a match at Wrestlemania. It's looking like Bliss will be controlling him ala Paul Bearer and Undertaker in 1997. Orton quickly hit the RKO and ran away as soon as he won.

Last edited:

Back