Wrestling - Part 3

On YouTube there is a channel devoted to WWF/WWE entrance music's. It's called EntranceThemesHD. Serious question.

In a playlist called the "The Gold Age" is the Texas Tornado's "Storm". One comment made a point I thought was quite interesting. We unquestionably all miss the late great KVE - Kerry Von Erich. We all would love to see him come back. He was gone way before his time. A true tragedy. A future Heavyweight Champion IMHO. One poster asked God to bring back Kerry if he could take Impact Wrestling's Sami Callihan who they clearly thought is so dreadful as a superstar. Another proposed sending Brock Lesnar away in return for the great Texas Tornado.

We have some legendary greats who are sadly no longer with us. We have some truly awful talent about in WWE, Impact, AEW and others who are with us. If you could have back one truly legendary superstar, from any age, who has passed over for one current superstar who is truly dreadful - so dreadful they should never ever step into a ring again and should never have even become a pro wrestler in the first place, who would it be? The legend returning has to have done something to earn it.

On YouTube there is a channel devoted to WWF/WWE entrance music's. It's called EntranceThemesHD. Serious question.

In a playlist called the "The Gold Age" is the Texas Tornado's "Storm". One comment made a point I thought was quite interesting. We unquestionably all miss the late great KVE - Kerry Von Erich. We all would love to see him come back. He was gone way before his time. A true tragedy. A future Heavyweight Champion IMHO. One poster asked God to bring back Kerry if he could take Impact Wrestling's Sami Callihan who they clearly thought is so dreadful as a superstar. Another proposed sending Brock Lesnar away in return for the great Texas Tornado.

We have some legendary greats who are sadly no longer with us. We have some truly awful talent about in WWE, Impact, AEW and others who are with us. If you could have back one truly legendary superstar, from any age, who has passed over for one current superstar who is truly dreadful - so dreadful they should never ever step into a ring again and should never have even become a pro wrestler in the first place, who would it be? The legend returning has to have done something to earn it.
Randy Savage back, great wrestler and storyteller as well as one of the best promos in the history of wrestling. Get rid of Brody Lee just cos he’s pisisng me off with how bad he is in an otherwise fantastic AEW

I can't believe I'm saying this, because I am an absolute Heyman guy.

But since Heyman was taken out of creative I think WWE's main brand programming has picked up a lot.

Is it just my perverted mind, but when Scarlett Bordeaux is in the ring singing/miming ''Fall And Pray'', the initials are FAP, and that is what a lot of people will likely do watching Scarlett.

Anyway I enjoyed Raw again and I am really looking forward to Summerslam.

My god Brodie Lee that is how you make a f***ing star.
Also I love killer Kross’s entrance in nxt, he should be a big star in a couple years he just needs to work on his in ring abilities as he has everything else at his disposal.
That main event was crap which I thought I’d never say with a takeover.

Last edited:
Probably the worst NXT Takeover ppv main event in my memory last night. However it was not a bad match, just their styles did not create a Gargano vs Ciampa level match etc. Scarlett Bordeaux incredible again.

Christ sake another roll up/backslide it’s the definition of being overused that fucker.
I was right about Keith lee too

Last edited:

Back