Wrestling - Part 3

Also that 2nd punt kick Orton did to Mcintyre will be all over Botchamania soon, he missed by a mile and they sold it like he was shot haha.
Always a terrible idea to use moves that are obviously fake as finishers. They get replayed and it breaks the illusion.

They are telling a story with the Reigns heel-turn mate. He is not going to win in a month of Sundays.

Shame Sasha will be off tv now :(
I get it. Jey Uso is a throw away. I get it, it gets Roman over further as a heel but pinning Matt Riddle? You have no one else besides Jey Uso, a tag team guy thats been off TV for months for this spot? The only possibility for me is he lies down at the ppv let reigns pin him and they create a stable.
Also hyped for AEW all out tonight.

Last edited:
AEW for me has dropped in quality a lot lately. It needs a shot in the arm, but too many people I think are meh are getting too much television time.

Lance Archer is extremely dull despite his push and Jake in his corner. His theme music is so campy it makes his badass character seem daft. I cannot get away with the Dark Order at all either.

RIP Road Warrior Animal

WWE is saddened to learn that Joe Laurinaitis, known to WWE fans as Road Warrior Animal, has passed away.

WWE extends its condolences to Laurinaitis' family, friends and fans.

Back