Wrestling - Part 3

It's fashionable to slag the WWE off but the Bliss/Fiend and Sonya Deville segments last night were superb.
I actually felt concern for the little witch :eek:

Agree. Miz V Big E match was excellent as well.

I'm in the midst of watching Talk N' Shop A Mania. Anyone watched it? It's pretty funny.

As a side note, having done so I signed up to FITE TV to watch it. I have a refer a friend code for $10 each worth of credit if anyone wants it?

I don’t know what’s been a worse attempt at a new franchise for McMahon, the XFL or that daft bodybuilding thing he tried to get going in the 90’s

So yeah the RAW Underground... Uhmmm.. lol.

I thought it was awesome. I really, really liked it.

That and the Joe segment were fantastic.

Best RAW in a long, long time for my money.

Given my compliments to Smackdown last week, I'd say this is the best week of WWE content in 2020.

A lot has been made of this; I've seen that or a variation of said on a number of occasions this week. But what about Babatunde? That guy looked great.
Isn’t he the same guy who got eliminated from the greatest royal rumble in Saudi in about 3 minutes, anyway he won’t be on in a few weeks more than likely as I haven’t seen many positive reviews of ‘the underground’ as I’ve said previously I give up on raw and smackdown like so many other people but it sounds jarring to watch professional wrestling then go straight to a ‘shoot fight’ if I want to watch a real fight and not a fake one I have many alternatives in ufc, bellator, boxing etc.

Back