Wrestling - Part 3

Thought the event was very poor overall, felt like a normal episode of Smackdown.

The mid-week shows are usually used to create storylines and major PPV's end them whereas Summerslam had created the Reigns storyline and the Banks/Bayley breakup storyline which gave a very normal show to it.

The move to the Thunderdome is questionable also, the lighting effects for the entrances are great but the Zoom craic is like something from The Exorcist and with the awful camerawork constantly panning in and out and switching cameras it's like being on a Rollercoaster Simulator for 3 hours.

Not having a problem with watching the thunderdome mind, I think it is spot on although crowd noises need sorting a bit.

I also did not understand how Bayley did not return the favour to Sasha, both did distractions, Bayley won and Sasha did not. If Bayley hit Sasha by accident etc fair enough, but Sasha pretty much lost on her own and do not understand the angle of Sasha can blame Bayley.

What a mess Natalya is these days, at least 10 years ago she stood out because she was the only one who could wrestle, now she is not even in the top 10.

Also that 2nd punt kick Orton did to Mcintyre will be all over Botchamania soon, he missed by a mile and they sold it like he was shot haha.

Not a bad episode overall but not the greatest this week.

Can see why but Roman Reigns is the worst Heyman Guy, decided. Good to have Heyman back on TV though, even though I don’t watch it and only read up 😬🤣

The woman's tag match was very surprisingly good... Not happy they're shoving the inevitable breakup down our throats tho, just make it happen already.
I feel like they’ve been desperately waiting for crowds to return to do it but they need to break them up already as you said it’s went on for far to long.

Well, Roman Reigns is the new Universal Champion. Thing is... If the match starts without you, you do not get a title shot. Whoever booked this horrendous main event is a complete f***ing idiot. You can not sign a contract when 80% of the match is done

It was dodgy booking... But they needed a way of writing Strauman off while giving Reigns extra heat, I didn't agree with it.

And at this point it's fairly obvious (I think it is) That Roman is the leader of Retribution, 3rd show in a row where Reigns appeared and they didn't.

Looks like Xavier Woods' UpUpDownDown channel is no more.

Vince has slapped a ban on his employees using 3rd party platforms :D
Funny considering they are meant to be independent contractors as Vince put it, honestly if it was me I’d tell him to do one and quit he’s lost his mind.

Back