Wrestling - Part 3

Brody Lee is beyond boring on AEW. Which is a shame as apart from that it’s the best wrestling show by some distance, although I wish they had Scarlett Bordeux!
I’m waiting to see where the whole Brodie lee thing goes when crowds are back, he might just lose his shit with the dark order and destroy them for we know.

I hope they go with the Alexa Bliss / Sister Abigail angle. That was a nice twist to it. But if they are chaining Strowman to the chair, it's probably better not to show angles where you can clearly see he has more than enough space to ..... what's the term? ..... oh yes, take his hands out of the chains and get up.
I am sure there was a moment where he scratched his nose haha

But in all seriousness, yes Bliss would be an amazing sister Abigail

Anyway back to the wrestling. Was reading its 20 years since hogans last match in wcw. That shit show with Jeff Jarret laying down. God Russo was truly awful toward the end. David arquette as champion, Steiner taking a tiger to the ring etc

Anyway back to the wrestling. Was reading its 20 years since hogans last match in wcw. That shit show with Jeff Jarret laying down. God Russo was truly awful toward the end. David arquette as champion, Steiner taking a tiger to the ring etc

Russo struck gold in WWE, but it's telling that very few of the people who worked on a level with him speak highly of him. Those who speak well of him are seemingly only talent who prospered.

Think he's a burke to be honest. But is it possible that with WWE diving so dramatically that he might get a call from his namesake?

I was interested to hear on JR's podcast recently that after WCW went down the pan, he did have some meetings about going back to WWE albeit McMahon subsequently didn't do it.

Russo struck gold in WWE, but it's telling that very few of the people who worked on a level with him speak highly of him. Those who speak well of him are seemingly only talent who prospered.

Think he's a burke to be honest. But is it possible that with WWE diving so dramatically that he might get a call from his namesake?

I was interested to hear on JR's podcast recently that after WCW went down the pan, he did have some meetings about going back to WWE albeit McMahon subsequently didn't do it.
Nothing would surprise me with McMahon, I read recently he doesn’t commit to storylines anymore cos he thinks the audience have short memories.

Interesting to read that the belief from people like Meltzer is that if it weren’t for the pandemic AEW would be consistently topping over a million viewers each week, I reckon it’s a distinct possibility that sometime in the not too distant future they are getting as many as the E

I was watching an episode of WCW Nitro and it was an episode where Vince and Eric Bischoff stripped everyone of the title and ranted about the elite. Guys like Sting, DDP and Lex Luger and how much the up-and-comers were being held back. I must admit to liking the character of Russo in the ring doing his shoots.

Back