Wrestling - Part 3

Raw and Smackdown right now, and for some time has had absolutely no storylines that have remotely interested me.

For anyone into podcasts, the Talk N Shop episode posted this weekend was a really interesting insight into the business of WWE from Anderson and Gallows and how their release etc went down.

Away from WWE, is it just me or is The Dark Order god awful? I was really into it when it was Uno & Grayson but Brody Lee is extremely dull and now I don't really understand what's going on or who half of them are. NWO Vincent.

Away from WWE, is it just me or is The Dark Order god awful? I was really into it when it was Uno & Grayson but Brody Lee is extremely dull and now I don't really understand what's going on or who half of them are. NWO Vincent.
I don’t think they are awful, if you watch Being the elite on YouTube you get to see more of there craic which I like but they struggle to stand out on the main show , I think if they don’t get more popular soon though they need to get Brodie lee away from them ASAP.

I don’t think they are awful, if you watch Being the elite on YouTube you get to see more of there craic which I like but they struggle to stand out on the main show , I think if they don’t get more popular soon though they need to get Brodie lee away from them ASAP.

Oddly I actually made this post just after watching the most recent BTE. I used to watch it often but don't really have time more often than not now. I presume they are usually more interesting than trying to get Nyla Rose to join

Oddly I actually made this post just after watching the most recent BTE. I used to watch it often but don't really have time more often than not now. I presume they are usually more interesting than trying to get Nyla Rose to join
Aye the Brodie lee bits are decent they’ve done a few angles with orange Cassidy, jungle boy and Adam Page in recent ones which were great, and I assume that silver and Reynolds will be getting removed to make the dark order smaller going off the last episode

What did people think of the Swamp Match?

It was all too predictable the feud would continue into SummerSlam with Bray as The Fiend but there was good moments, Bray walking towards Braun while he was tied up with Bray's old theme song playing in the background felt very nostalgic. Actually prefer that one than the newer one.

What did people think of the Swamp Match?

It was all too predictable the feud would continue into SummerSlam with Bray as The Fiend but there was good moments, Bray walking towards Braun while he was tied up with Bray's old theme song playing in the background felt very nostalgic. Actually prefer that one than the newer one.
Terrible
My god dynamite has been unreal tonight so far.
That was a fantastic episode will have to watch nxt at the weekend.

Last edited:
I hope they go with the Alexa Bliss / Sister Abigail angle. That was a nice twist to it. But if they are chaining Strowman to the chair, it's probably better not to show angles where you can clearly see he has more than enough space to ..... what's the term? ..... oh yes, take his hands out of the chains and get up.

Back