Wrestling - Part 3

I am surprised it has taken this long for stuff to come out. Blokes full of roids and testosorne is always a recipe for disaster.

Along I suspect some of the claims are made up from bitter ex partners / one night stands or people after a quick buck.

I see wwe have got rid ofJack Gallagher, and a couple have issued statements via lawyers.

what I read about his was that it would have had lots of witnesses.

I am surprised it has taken this long for stuff to come out. Blokes full of roids and testosorne is always a recipe for disaster.

Along I suspect some of the claims are made up from bitter ex partners / one night stands or people after a quick buck.

I see wwe have got rid ofJack Gallagher, and a couple have issued statements via lawyers.

what I read about his was that it would have had lots of witnesses.

You’ve got to believe some of them are fake, and personally instead of saying this on Twitter why aren’t they going to police, solicitor’s etc I know that’s what I’d be doing.

Regarding jimmy havoc let me get this out of the way, the stuff that happened to Rebecca crow is incredibly sad and she has my sympathies that she was treated that way and it that kind of relationship. Now to release this kind of information when wrestlers are getting accused of actual sexual abuse including sleeping with underage girls is incredibly irresponsible. it immediately just throws jimmy havoc's name into that bracket when obviously there is deeper issues here. It sounds to me that jimmy havoc suffers from some kind of borderline personality disorder or bipolar, the stuff she described shows that he's in deep deep pain too. Anyone with any kind of nuance will understand what i'm saying here, she has thrown him under the bus here by releasing this now. This was a personal relationship with lots of issues but I only read physical abuse that he inflicted on himself. You don't get to treat people however you like when suffering with your own issues, however not everyone suffers with mental disorders so it's a very complex thing to understand why you do the stuff you do. Primary it comes from a place of deep pain and in my view the way she's released this information now is very unfair on Jimmy Havoc cus it sounds completely disconnected from other stories.

I was being cryptic the other day, but not much point now. So Gallagher was released by WWE last night (without a good luck in FE). Ligero and Travis Banks finished at Progress, it probably won't be too long until NXT UK do the same (assuming it's not just going to be cut in general...). I assume Kay Lee Ray must have been in a relationship with Ligero at some point as she was grilling him earlier on Twitter, and an Amir Jordan (also NXT UK) was accusing him of bullying during fasting.

Still a lot on case and investigations. Jordan Devlin denied his allegations and that is on-going. Fucked up times.

I was being cryptic the other day, but not much point now. So Gallagher was released by WWE last night (without a good luck in FE). Ligero and Travis Banks finished at Progress, it probably won't be too long until NXT UK do the same (assuming it's not just going to be cut in general...). I assume Kay Lee Ray must have been in a relationship with Ligero at some point as she was grilling him earlier on Twitter, and an Amir Jordan (also NXT UK) was accusing him of bullying during fasting.

Still a lot on case and investigations. Jordan Devlin denied his allegations and that is on-going. Fucked up times.

I think it’s a matter of waiting to see who is truthful and who is lying at this point.

I think it’s a matter of waiting to see who is truthful and who is lying at this point.

Yeah, as you were saying some of them could be fake, and people jumping on a bangwagon if they had a past vendetta, and some allegations are clearly worse than others, but it's certainly been an eye opening past couple of days.

Briefly getting back to in-ring atuff, good to see Bray Wyatt reprising his 'Eater of Worlds' persona. I take it that will be an Extreme Rules bout with Strowman. I did like Bray saying what he'd been doing while he was away, only for Ramblin' Rabbit to say "Come on, everyone knows you sat in a corner and cried for 3 weeks because you lost." :lol:

I think he's just become a father again, which would explain his few weeks off. Always comes across as a down to earth, everyday person during interviews and podcasts. I hope he gets another title run soon.

Briefly getting back to in-ring atuff, good to see Bray Wyatt reprising his 'Eater of Worlds' persona. I take it that will be an Extreme Rules bout with Strowman. I did like Bray saying what he'd been doing while he was away, only for Ramblin' Rabbit to say "Come on, everyone knows you sat in a corner and cried for 3 weeks because you lost." :lol:

I think he's just become a father again, which would explain his few weeks off. Always comes across as a down to earth, everyday person during interviews and podcasts. I hope he gets another title run soon.

He will probably win it at summerslam as the fiend , only character I’m interested as well as AJ Styles

Thought the twist of Bray returning as The Eater of Worlds gimmick was fantastic.

However it does seem predictable he will lose as Eater of Worlds then win as The Fiend.

He’s effectively the Mick Foley of the generation now with 3 personas; Eater of Worlds Bray, Funhouse Firefly Bray and The Fiend

Last edited:
I can't verify all stories but I know first hand that the allegations of El Ligero to be true. I was a trainee and eventually a ref and was involved for four years.

Honestly I hope his whole world comes crashing down for the things he's done to the young women and men that trained under and looked up to him due to his status.

I can't verify all stories but I know first hand that the allegations of El Ligero to be true. I was a trainee and eventually a ref and was involved for four years.

Honestly I hope his whole world comes crashing down for the things he's done to the young women and men that trained under and looked up to him due to his status.

If you have first hand experience of it then I can’t personally deny what I haven’t seen but like you say and I’ve read he does sound like a piece of shit.

You’ve got to believe some of them are fake, and personally instead of saying this on Twitter why aren’t they going to police, solicitor’s etc I know that’s what I’d be doing.

Regarding jimmy havoc let me get this out of the way, the stuff that happened to Rebecca crow is incredibly sad and she has my sympathies that she was treated that way and it that kind of relationship. Now to release this kind of information when wrestlers are getting accused of actual sexual abuse including sleeping with underage girls is incredibly irresponsible. it immediately just throws jimmy havoc's name into that bracket when obviously there is deeper issues here. It sounds to me that jimmy havoc suffers from some kind of borderline personality disorder or bipolar, the stuff she described shows that he's in deep deep pain too. Anyone with any kind of nuance will understand what i'm saying here, she has thrown him under the bus here by releasing this now. This was a personal relationship with lots of issues but I only read physical abuse that he inflicted on himself. You don't get to treat people however you like when suffering with your own issues, however not everyone suffers with mental disorders so it's a very complex thing to understand why you do the stuff you do. Primary it comes from a place of deep pain and in my view the way she's released this information now is very unfair on Jimmy Havoc cus it sounds completely disconnected from other stories.

Jimmy Havoc is and always has been an utter dick. There’s numerous stories, some from people I know, of shocking behaviour to people. The bloke is an utter mark for himself and his gimmick. If he has the issues you say he should be nowhere near a wrestling ring where others put their personal safety in his hands.

Where online can you free stream Raw/Smackdown/AEW these days?
I used to be able to just search in Google and find a link straight away, but none appear to work anymore.

Undertaker
seemingly retired
going by the last ride

Fair do's. He must be the longest running character in the history of pro-wrestling. A run of like 20 years ain't bad. I had the 1990 Survivor Series on VHS and I can remember how over he was put by commentators Gorilla Monsoon and Roddy Piper when he came out as the mystery partner. When I think how much he has achieved in that time and what he has done it is time he retired.

One error. It says:

Despite enormous popularity, however, he has not chosen to follow superstars like John Cena or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson into movies.

Actually he certainly has one acting credit. He was in Suburban Commando with Hulk Hogan.

Sammy Guevara in trouble now for comments he made about Sasha Banks on a podcast 4 years ago. Absolutely stupid thing to say, but hopefully it'll just be a case of issuing an apology, stressing it was stupid and not something to joke about, and then move on. There'll no doubt be plenty on social media wanting him fired.

Back