Wrestling - Part 3

Bray’s revealed clue #3 via Twitter.

He did 8 promos in 2015, each one contains a sentence which makes no sense and is irrelevant to the promo. Put them all together to reveal the clue.

So this whole shit has been planned for years? :D

Reddit appears to have sussed it out.

Potential spoiler on the gimmick

The Devil is Real. The world is out hell. The angel with burnt wings is coming. I am not a man I am a serpent. The devil is knocking on your door. He just wants you to come home. All you have to do is let me in. Note how he's ended the 2 House of Firefly episodes with that sentence, the same sentence he made a promo with back in 2015. So WWE Reddit thinks his new gimmick is that he's The Devil

So I'm watching the very first television episode of ECW; when it was still called Eastern Championship Wrestling. They've just ran a long video package for The Sandman, in a beach gimmick wrestling in a wetsuit and doing interviews with a surfboard.

Firstly, is this commonly known?

Secondly, and regardless, it's f***ing hilarious.

Found this video of the gimmick on youtube

Ep 3 of Firefly FunHouse was just utterly bizarre. I was actually gobsmacked at how fucked it was.

Next week is the last ep.

Have a feeling who's he gonna be feuding with.

Yowie Wowie :D

Reddit appears to have sussed it out.

Potential spoiler on the gimmick

The Devil is Real. The world is out hell. The angel with burnt wings is coming. I am not a man I am a serpent. The devil is knocking on your door. He just wants you to come home. All you have to do is let me in. Note how he's ended the 2 House of Firefly episodes with that sentence, the same sentence he made a promo with back in 2015. So WWE Reddit thinks his new gimmick is that he's The Devil

That would be great, but with how badly things are being booked right now they'd ruin it.

Last night's RAW was an absolute clusterfuck of a mess.
Many SD people coming onto Raw for the sake of it, I've almost forgotten who's meant to be on which brand.

It's like they showed the children on Bray's segment what RAW would look like before they filmed it and they became an actual representation of the WWE audience.

When you think wrestlers pissing themselves is the lowest possible comedy bit the wwe can do they lower the bar, fuck this I'm out.

Can't really blame anyone for switching off raw or Smackdown at the moment, the talent is there, but the booking/writing is unwatchable for the most part

I've switched off at this point. Heard about the wildcard and it sounds like a woeful idea.

Back