Wrestling - Part 3

Isn't it Rebellion this weekend? Rich Swann seems to have found his niche there.

Yeah only 5 matches announced so far which is a bit off expect a couple more

Aye Alexander is a great addition for Impact, he’s a beast. It’s been quality for a while now since Callis and D’amore took over.

Looks quality, also madman Fulton looks canny addition

Shame they going to lose Pentagón and felix

Last edited:

Yeah only 5 matches announced so far which is a bit off expect a couple more

Looks quality, also madman Fulton looks canny addition

Shame they going to lose Pentagón and felix

Aye he does. Fulton was actually the one I had the least hope for when he was part of Sanity in NXT but looks to have totally reinvented himself on the indies like.

I'm not especially interested in Bray's return. Seems just to close to his previous character, which was deathly stale.

His matches are awful as well. Might be the sweater he's wearing, but he does look in much better shape to be fair.

This CM Punk news has me salivating though. It would be absolutely immense if AEW could get him. Punk V Omega man :cool::cool::cool::cool:

In as many weeks, The Viking Raiders could have had a name change, and are now seemingly going by The Viking Warriors

Kinda wish they put Bray on Smackdown, his best, and arguably Romans best work has been against each other IMO

I'm not especially interested in Bray's return. Seems just to close to his previous character, which was deathly stale.

His matches are awful as well. Might be the sweater he's wearing, but he does look in much better shape to be fair.

This CM Punk news has me salivating though. It would be absolutely immense if AEW could get him. Punk V Omega man :cool::cool::cool::cool:

If Punk shows up at Double or Nothing i'll lose my shit. Would be the biggest thing to happen in Wrestling since the 90's.

Episode 2 of Bray's Funhouse was very intriguing. 2 clues on he'll be turning heel against, they're very vague and kinda need to see more of it before you can jump to the conclusion

If they go the route of him going down memory lane of everyone who he’s feuded with its gonna fuck with everyones heads but he still has a hatred for Orton which is clue #1, the Rabbit being clue #2

Again you’d need to see more to find out.

Goldberg returning for Saudi.

Its like Saudi is the MLS of the Wrestling world where the old people come back only to be irrelevant again 24 hrs later

Bray’s revealed clue #3 via Twitter.

He did 8 promos in 2015, each one contains a sentence which makes no sense and is irrelevant to the promo. Put them all together to reveal the clue.

So this whole shit has been planned for years? :D

Back