Wrestling - Part 3

Apparently The Bar has been split too as part of this reshuffle, with Cesaro going to Raw. No complaints with Andrade going back to SD to be honest, or Black for that matter, them two, Murphy, Ali, all big potential for good matches along with others there. Joe confirmed to Raw too to swap the IC and US titles over

For some reason I expected Adam Johnson to appear in Bray's promo and be like "I'm great with children too"

I'm gonna take a punt and say the doll which keeps appearing is Nikki Cross. The evil kids TV host gimmick is certainly...... different that's for sure.

I'm prepared to give the Bray Wyatt gimmick change a chance, looks like it'll be a Jekyll and Hyde type thing.

Like Ricochet but can't help feel he's gonna struggle on Raw seeing as Rey will be the main "small underdog" type mainly

Pulled the gun too early with Styles v Rollins too

I don’t even think its a new gimmick.
Bray is still old insane Bray, I mean like he brought a chainsaw onto a kids TV show :D

But the gloves were the biggest clue.

It’s a genius way of getting heat back on ‘old’ Bray who was buried time and time again, I think the series will show him regress back into his old state , possibly via the influence of the doll.

Was looking at the comments on Twitter and the new character is completely over already, one comment pointed out there's a bunny in the Firefly Fun House logo so the next segment has potential to be even wierder

Ok, I will be polite as i can be...... The f***ing fuck was that bray promo

They compare nothing to robert roode

He used to go by that in TNA for a while, so it’s not a WWE thing. If he gets half the run like he did in TNA as Robert Roode as well I’ll be over the moon, he’s one of the best heels in the business.

That Wyatt promo was amazing as well, sinister as fuck.

He used to go by that in TNA for a while, so it’s not a WWE thing. If he gets half the run like he did in TNA as Robert Roode as well I’ll be over the moon, he’s one of the best heels in the business.

That Wyatt promo was amazing as well, sinister as fuck.

Roode was quality when he was on top in tna

Wyatt promo hopefully a new start for him and they give him freedom to make it work

Impact been brilliant recently it’s quietly going about its business, been putting on a good steady show for months now really like the look of John alexander

Roode was quality when he was on top in tna

Wyatt promo hopefully a new start for him and they give him freedom to make it work

Impact been brilliant recently it’s quietly going about its business, been putting on a good steady show for months now really like the look of John alexander

Aye Alexander is a great addition for Impact, he’s a beast. It’s been quality for a while now since Callis and D’amore took over.

Back