Wrestling - Part 3

The wild card is the start of the end of the brand split. With the new Fox US tv deal, starting in a few months. As long as the target viewing figures are now anywhere near. I can see WWE trying to get the figures up by having more wrestlers chopping and changing.

It’ll be ITV not ITV4 imo.

Nah not a chance, can't see AEW's tv being suited for ITV at a 5 o clock tea time slot and thats all they have a chance of getting to try and replace that shite WOS. Not saying I think the AEW show is gonna be all ECW but not exactly family freindly World Of Sport style.

Nah not a chance, can't see AEW's tv being suited for ITV at a 5 o clock tea time slot and thats all they have a chance of getting to try and replace that shite WOS. Not saying I think the AEW show is gonna be all ECW but not exactly family freindly World Of Sport style.

They could easily be given a midweek slot post 10pm (sure they’re only shite Jonathan Ross reruns and stuff on usually after half 10-11 anyway.) They would get significantly more viewers for AEW than repeats of stuff. Would bring a new demographic in for them as well.

Lars Sullivan sounds like a eloquent wonderful chap.

He's been caught posting online before he turned Pro about a wide ranging of delightful issues such as; How to get away with rape, dislikes gay people, dislikes black people, AJ Styles and Bryan are shite wrestlers, people with depression need to grow up, laughed at someone committing suicide and Vince is a crackhead.

You know that joke I made about WWE changing his name to just 'Lars' and have him break dancing with R-Truth... I think it will actually happen :D

Lars Sullivan sounds like a eloquent wonderful chap.

He's been caught posting online before he turned Pro about a wide ranging of delightful issues such as; How to get away with rape, dislikes gay people, dislikes black people, AJ Styles and Bryan are shite wrestlers, people with depression need to grow up, laughed at someone committing suicide and Vince is a crackhead.

You know that joke I made about WWE changing his name to just 'Lars' and have him break dancing with R-Truth... I think it will actually happen :D
All the stuff said is linked in the comments of this article Big E: Many in WWE are aware of past racist comments attributed to Lars Sullivan

AEW’s weekly show is to be on TNT in the states when it debuts, tremendous news.

I find it ironic that he blew out of his WWE Debut and ended up missing WM35 because of an anxious meltdown.

Maybe he should grow up.

The fact that Lio Rush has been removed from TV for not carrying someone’s water backstage yet WWE are trying to sweep all this Lars stuff under the carpet says it all, vile. Rush is 10000x the performer Sullivan will ever be as well.

Last edited:
This weeks programming was pretty rotten like.

I'm going to the live show this weekend. Is there anywhere I can see a list of who travelled? It hasn't been updated for months on wwe.com and has a total mix of raw and smackdown talent listed.

Last Wyatt ep got leaked early as it's in London thus not live later on.

Turns out Reddit was right. Holy shit, he's freaky as fuck in the new gimmick.

It got a massive pop from the London crowd too.

Last edited:
They saved the Wyatt ep until the final ad break of the night, and the final hour drew 2.3 million - Up 110k despite spoilers online as it was pre-recorded

Wyatt the ratings bringer :cool:

Back