Wrestling - Part 3

SD gets its lowest ever ratings since the brand split - less than 2 million and 300,000 less than last week.

Turning Bryan heel seems to backfiring heavily. You can tell this is the worst ever era of WWE evidenced by the consecutive lowest ratings for both shows.

SD gets its lowest ever ratings since the brand split - less than 2 million and 300,000 less than last week.

Turning Bryan heel seems to backfiring heavily. You can tell this is the worst ever era of WWE evidenced by the consecutive lowest ratings for both shows.

I think RAW being so shit killed SD this week.

I'm not a wrestling fan, used to love it back in the day, but I wouldn't mind going with my brother and nephew (who loves it) in the coming years. Do they announce the venue years in advance, or is it a year by year basis? Don't suppose it would ever leave USA / Canada either?
They are touring in May. I'm bring my kids to the show in Dublin. They put on a great show and the kids love it!

You can get dates on their website or ticketmaster.

WWE is shite these days bar NXT, even then I can’t be arsed to watch the weekly bollocks. You can just wait for the main PPV’s these days to watch the promo before hand and get the gist of what’s going on.

Don’t think I’ve been this disinterested with the whole thing since when the likes of SHITE Eddie Guerrero & JBL we’re at the top.

The New Daniel Bryan is the best thing about the show.

FICKLE.

I think the Becky/Charlotte thing is the best thing about the whole product atm.

Too much emphasis on the women is contributing to why it's so shite atm imo. That tag match with Ronda on RAW could of filled an entire ep of Botchamania.

Trying hard to get back to WWE. Tried NFL and it ain't for me. Same with NASCAR. Wrestling is the only US based popular culture that works for me.

What do people think abut NXT UK? Given the sad state of affairs on both RAW and SmackDown NXT looks strong next to both brands for WWE based programmes.

Gossip doing the rounds that Vince changed the scripts at the final hour on Monday and made all the faces get the upper hand because of George Bush Snr dying.

I'm actually lost for words about it.

WWE is shite these days bar NXT, even then I can’t be arsed to watch the weekly bollocks. You can just wait for the main PPV’s these days to watch the promo before hand and get the gist of what’s going on.

Don’t think I’ve been this disinterested with the whole thing since when the likes of SHITE Eddie Guerrero & JBL we’re at the top.

You’re missing out then because NXT is consistently fantastic week after week. The main roster is diabolical though I’ve stopped watching it altogether.

It's to do with Pop changing their timeslot innit?

Aye they bumped them to the graveyard slot. They’ve wanted them off the network for a while so are deliberately trying to make life difficult for them apparently. Massive shame because the entire product on the whole since Callis and D’amore came in has been quality. Some things have fell flat but they aren’t scared to try something new and more often than not it’s paid off.

Aye they bumped them to the graveyard slot. They’ve wanted them off the network for a while so are deliberately trying to make life difficult for them apparently. Massive shame because the entire product on the whole since Callis and D’amore came in has been quality. Some things have fell flat but they aren’t scared to try something new and more often than not it’s paid off.

They letting storylines run there course aswell lax vs pentagon Jnr and fenix going to be insane

Imagine been in nxt you will be looking saying I hope to god i don’t get called up!!

Last edited:
Big Cass suffered a seizure at Tommy Dreamer's show.

Rather than helping him, some prat decided it was better to film him fitting on the floor and post it on the Internet :neutral:

You’re missing out then because NXT is consistently fantastic week after week. The main roster is diabolical though I’ve stopped watching it altogether.

This. NXT is the only WWE wrestling I watch these days. I'm dreading when they all get the call up. Ciampa, Gargano and Black are pretty much getting call ups after WM I reckon, UE possibly as well. Dream will have a few more years but he's ready tbh, he'll beat Ciampa at the Take Over before WM.

Big Cass suffered a seizure at Tommy Dreamer's show.

Rather than helping him, some prat decided it was better to film him fitting on the floor and post it on the Internet :neutral:

Such is the world we live in now.

Back