Wrestling - Part 3

SD is definitely suffering from RAW's failures, thought Tuesday was pretty good.. Mustafa Ali fighting Bryan was different and refreshing.

New low of 2 million 40 thousand for RAW
1,970,000 for SD although the latter was the better out the 2.

Can see RAW going below 2 million for the xmas eve/New years eve episodes.

I was thinking this is gonna be the worst PPV of all time, but then I forgot this is the WWE where the pointless PPV's are usually the best ones and the major ones are garbage.

Braun bringing out the locker room whoever Corbin's upset in the past was hilarious.
Bryan v Styles a major contender for match of the year.

Holy fuck, Ronda with the interference while Becky & Charlotte are on the ladder :D WWE have actually done good for once.

Pointing towards a triple threat at Mania perhaps?

Last edited:
I was thinking this is gonna be the worst PPV of all time, but then I forgot this is the WWE where the pointless PPV's are usually the best ones and the major ones are garbage.

Braun bringing out the locker room whoever Corbin's upset in the past was hilarious.

Holy fuck, Ronda with the interference while Becky & Charlotte are on the ladder :D WWE have actually done good for once.

Had a feeling Asuka would win it. I reckon they are going to build a UFC horse woman v WWE horse woman match more likely. It'll be shite.

Hard to imagine the writers for that show are the same writers who have the lowest RAW ratings for the last 3 consecutive weeks, PPV was an easy 8 possibly 9 out of 10.
The quality of the matches and the card layout was very good, even the small things like putting the Mixed Match Challenge in the middle as the filler match meant the show never dragged at all.

I genuinely thought Asuka was jobbing to Charlotte therefore Becky would have to take the RR route to Ronda but with both losing, it's either a singles involving Becky or a Triple Threat at Mania.

Hard to imagine the writers for that show are the same writers who have the lowest RAW ratings for the last 3 consecutive weeks, PPV was an easy 8 possibly 9 out of 10.
The quality of the matches and the card layout was very good, even the small things like putting the Mixed Match Challenge in the middle as the filler match meant the show never dragged at all.

I genuinely thought Asuka was jobbing to Charlotte therefore Becky would have to take the RR route to Ronda but with both losing, it's either a singles involving Becky or a Triple Threat at Mania.

The quality of the matches on RAW arent the reason it's shite though it's the writing and interviews/segments which isnt really needed on PPV's, saying that RAW could do without a load of long 15 minute matches between the same people as well imo

It opened the show

:lol::lol:

See Mysterio won with another roll-up, quelle surprise!!!

he is so one-dimensional and that hurt Orton losing like that. You would think his opponents would be aware of his best change of winning by now makes them look like idiots.

Didn't really enjoy the show. 8 RAW matches on the card. Not invested in RAW at all right now so was hard to really care about what happened.

Really enjoyed Styles v Bryan. Haven't seen the Main Event yet.

Great moment :lol:, plus Asuka :cool:

The quality of the matches on RAW arent the reason it's shite though it's the writing and interviews/segments which isnt really needed on PPV's, saying that RAW could do without a load of long 15 minute matches between the same people as well imo

I'd say there's alot of things why the ratings are so down. The writing the most obvious one but the over-investment in the females and the quality of their matches is at pathetic level - The tag match with Rousey/Moon v Snuka/?? you could of filled an entire ep of Botchamania and then you have Sasha the ultimate botcher given air time.

Charlotte made the worst horrible botch of all time a while back missing the moonsault on the table but she was forgiven straight away as everyone knows she's good enough to be a one off whereas the aforementioned people keep botching almost on a weekly basis.

Tie that in with horrible scriptwriting and storylines it's a very poor mix. It's been almost a month and I'm still not sure how to feel on turning Elias face, he's probably the best heel in a very very long time and to turn him face is a bit like...... Giving Rafa Benitez a Sunderland shirt, you'd enjoy it but it'd be a weird.

So basically nowt changed last night then, SHITE

Will take more than a week to be fair. Don't buy the taking back control though, same writers & Vince backstage making calls.

At least the revival are getting a shot & the Gauntlet match was decent

Back