Wrestling - Part 3

So that's golden girl rousey Vs daddy girl Charlotte at wrestlemania sorted then and lynch Vs the bland unsafe land whale Nia Jax on a preshow.....pass

So that's golden girl rousey Vs daddy girl Charlotte at wrestlemania sorted then and lynch Vs the bland unsafe land whale Nia Jax on a preshow.....pass
Can't understand people having a go at someone who accidentally hurt someone then have the gall to have a go at the company for taking advantage of the the heat... that the fans created :lol:

If they didn't do it in 1997 then Mr McMahon would not have existed as a character, my god wish Lesnar would go away :(

Last edited:
Can't understand people having a go at someone who accidentally hurt someone then have the gall to have a go at the company for taking advantage of the the heat... that the fans created :lol:

If they didn't do it in 1997 then Mr McMahon would not have existed as a character, my god wish Lesnar would go away :(

It’s the fact she is a completely unsafe worker mate that’s why people are on her case, she’s injured or nearly injured about 5 or 6 people off the top of my head in the last couple of year. There was no excuse for that potato on Lynch the other week, it was completely reckless. It’s not all her fault like as she was called up way to soon, but it’s ridiculous that she hasn’t been sent back to developmental until she learns how to actually work safely. The fact she is being rewarded for it as well is why she is now getting X Pac heat.

It’s the fact she is a completely unsafe worker mate that’s why people are on her case, she’s injured or nearly injured about 5 or 6 people off the top of my head in the last couple of year. There was no excuse for that potato on Lynch the other week, it was completely reckless. It’s not all her fault like as she was called up way to soon, but it’s ridiculous that she hasn’t been sent back to developmental until she learns how to actually work safely. The fact she is being rewarded for it as well is why she is now getting X Pac heat.
To be fair mate if that's the case criticism is justified, but the disrespect they showed Rousey especially was awful as she got some proper dues-paying last night :lol:

On a positive note, think Daniel Bryan is a genius :lol:

Last edited:
To be fair mate if that's the case criticism is justified, but the disrespect they showed Rousey especially was awful as she got some proper dues-paying last night :lol:

On a positive note, think Daniel Bryan is a genius :lol:
I know it's wrestling but the balls on Bryan to do some of the things he did with lesnar, the head stomps "shit that looks strong......ah boot print in lesnars face ...'

Enzo doing his catchphrase pretending he's got a invisible microphone, what a sad bastard.

I know it's wrestling but the balls on Bryan to do some of the things he did with lesnar, the head stomps "shit that looks strong......ah boot print in lesnars face ...'

Enzo doing his catchphrase pretending he's got a invisible microphone, what a sad bastard.
Agree about Enzo mate totally pathetic.

I've always like Dan's character work but his antics at the start was thoroughly entertaining :lol:, got big Shinsuke vibes from his mind games.

Charlotte v Ronda blew it out of the water for me, great intensity.

Last edited:
Agree about Enzo mate totally pathetic.

I've always like Dan's character work but his antics at the start was thoroughly entertaining :lol:, got big Shinsuke vibes from his mind games.

Charlotte v Ronda blew it out of the water for me, great intensity.
Every time I see here with the eye make up I think of an angry racoon, but I'm massively impressed by her love for wrestling (a clip online somewhere of here reaction to Rollins heel shield turn) and how she's adapting.

The fact Enzo was thrown out by a lass made me chuckle

Every time I see here with the eye make up I think of an angry racoon, but I'm massively impressed by her love for wrestling (a clip online somewhere of here reaction to Rollins heel shield turn) and how she's adapting.

The fact Enzo was thrown out by a lass made me chuckle
It is a bizarre make up like :lol: and she has learned so quickly and become a very good performer already, especially her selling.

I know Enzo was plugging his album but it did him no favours acting like he did. His career like Ellsworth as no chance in the WWE of getting revived and he just came across as desperate to me.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Note how WWE described Becky's injury as 'broken face' rather than a 'broken nose'

A broken nose they can be back within a week. A broken face sounds alot more serious so they can strip Becky of the title and have her win the RR and challenge Ronda that way.

Just watched ss.

Can't believe the match of the night was a womens match !

The psychology of the lesnar watch was appalling. How can they book it so bad?

Just watched ss.

Eh, why? It’s not the 90’s anymore, some of the best wrestlers on the planet at the minute are women.

Enzo must be skint.
Just watched ss.

Bryan match of the night for me

Just watched ss.

Because one of the them doesn't give a shit anymore.. and he's been rewarded with another title! , People say the air changes when he is around, aye it leaves the room when he wins again. Can't believe the person that debuted like he did in 2002 and was given so much a few years ago has become so lazy and lethargic. He clearly has no interest in the development or integrity of his character and his in-ring work is more one dimensional than Rey Mysterio's :lol:

Back