Wrestling - Part 3

No way Survivor Series is coming anywhere near War Games mind.

Unreal.

Ciampa V Dream is class.
War Games match is amazing.
Black V Gargano is just..., Well just, one of the top 3 matches I've ever watched. Absolutely amazing.

Got WrestleMania tickets. Proper excited like.

I've only ever been to 2 WWE shows previously and both of those were house shows in Newcastle.

Our lass is about as excited to go as I would be to watch Mojo Rawleys greatest hits

Takeover was amazing as well. How f***ing good was Ciampa V Dream. Gonna take some beating for MOTY for me

Last edited:
Raw 1-0 up. Areet then. Diane Abbott keeping score or something.

'Preshow doesnt count' :lol:

The bloke behind the green sweater guy who's at every RAW event. Has a white hoody covering nearly his whole face... It's either Enzo Amore, or some very good lookalike.

Just me that thinks this Survivor Series has been good? Entertainment wise.

Can’t really argue that some of the booking has been terrible as per but I don’t expect much from the main roster, so this has been solid!

Can’t really argue that some of the booking has been terrible as per but I don’t expect much from the main roster, so this has been solid!

Looks like Raw will clean sweep. Bit of a slap in the face to the smackdown wrestlers. Maverick pissing himself was just ridiculous.

These last 2 matches should be good anyway.

Abhorrently shite. The mens traditional was a copy/paste of last years disaster.

They could of had McIntyre/Braun/Corbin constantly fighting each other but they forgot any feud happened when they decided to go back to 2017 and have Braun clean sweep SD

As soon as Baron Corbin guaranteed a clean sweep and Stephanie Inventor-of-womens-wrestling said his job depended on it, I went to bed. I'd already seen a Forgone Conclusion the night before in that David Brent film.

Back