Wrestling - Part 3

Tempted again, partly to tick New York off my bucketlist. Got a house move to worry about first like.
I'm sure it would be expensive, WrestleMania is expensive enough but doing all the New York things too would definitely add up.

It's about 20 minutes drive from my house like. Hopefully I'll make it.

I'm sure it would be expensive, WrestleMania is expensive enough but doing all the New York things too would definitely add up.

It's about 20 minutes drive from my house like. Hopefully I'll make it.
Money isn't a massive concern, got quite a bit from the mams estate and saved, she'd be wanting me to do daft stuff like this. Only concern would be doing it on my own really, though I reckon loads do.

Reckon Rousey v Flair will headline?

Money isn't a massive concern, got quite a bit from the mams estate and saved, she'd be wanting me to do daft stuff like this. Only concern would be doing it on my own really, though I reckon loads do.

Oh right.

Aye, definitely loads do. I was on my own for a few nights last year and ended up speaking to loads of British people. It was great. Met people who were on their own too,it's all friendly as it's such a niche thing to like and people just want to have a good time.

PS yea,got to be you'd think. I thought they would last year...

Last edited:

Rousey v lynch i hope it survivor series match gets cancellled

She’s a liability Jax like, although it’s a blessing in disguise as Lynch v Rousey shouldn’t have been booked in the first place. Both are on an absolute tear at the minute and whoever lost (Lynch) would have had their momentum derailed massively.

So Nia Botch strikes again. There's been some pretty awful botches in recent weeks. Brie Bella knocking out Liv Morgan, Charlotte Flair moonsaulting Becky Lynch on a table at Evolution and missing the table, and now this.

Confirmation from WWE 40 mins ago that its been cancelled.

Looks like Wyatt family is coming back. Among Bray's cryptic tweets he tags Luke Harper in 1 of them. I hope Bray goes back to SD rather than Luke going over to RAW.

She has to take the heat for this. Complete f***ing mess and hopefully hasn't derailed Becky.

She should be spent back to NXT.
I'm a closet wrestling fan and watch it with my kids so I don't know much about the behind the scenes stuff. But my missus (no) watches Total Divas and says that Nia Jax is a bit of a bitch. She's always talking down to the prettier women wrestlers and belittling the older ones.

Confirmation from WWE 40 mins ago that its been cancelled.

Looks like Wyatt family is coming back. Among Bray's cryptic tweets he tags Luke Harper in 1 of them. I hope Bray goes back to SD rather than Luke going over to RAW.

Should sack them off altogether. Boring

Becky on twitter is pretty brutal tbh
Ronnie, TL/DR. When I got my face broke I got up, owned you THEN showed up the next day looking to fight some more. When you got your face broke you hid for a year under your blankie. Your mind is as weak as your jaw, & I’m going to move heaven & earth to come destroy them both.

Vince toying with the idea of making Becky/Ronda Main Event at WM.

For it to work there'd need to be more legitimate injuries. Becky walking around RAW with a broken nose really empowered her as a character.

Vince toying with the idea of making Becky/Ronda Main Event at WM.

For it to work there'd need to be more legitimate injuries. Becky walking around RAW with a broken nose really empowered her as a character.
Could have her 'taken out' at the next PPV, TLC? By Ronda or Jax, meaning Becky loses or drops her title, returns and wins the rumble, choses to move to Raw, beats Jax then Rousey at mania

Back