Wrestling - Part 3

My watching recently has been much less than usual. I saw most of RAW this week though and I think it was decent.

half caught up on NXT last night. Ricochet Vs Dunne was fantastic.

Lars Sullivan is going to be a massive (no pun intended) star.

My watching recently has been much less than usual. I saw most of RAW this week though and I think it was decent.

half caught up on NXT last night. Ricochet Vs Dunne was fantastic.

Lars Sullivan is going to be a massive (no pun intended) star.
Right up Vinnie Mac's street. Loves big sweaty men.

Dear Lord, I've just had the misfortune if watching Raw and Smackdown from last week. There's nobody defending Vince still is there?

This is without doubt the nadir of professional wrestling.

Dear Lord, I've just had the misfortune if watching Raw and Smackdown from last week. There's nobody defending Vince still is there?

This is without doubt the nadir of professional wrestling.

The tag divsions on either brand is about the only thing worth watching atm.

As said last week bringing HBK out of retirement sums up the state of WWE atm - Old and knackered a bit like him.

The tag divsions on either brand is about the only thing worth watching atm.

As said last week bringing HBK out of retirement sums up the state of WWE atm - Old and knackered a bit like him.
It's unbelieveable given the talent on the roster. And to think people defended Cena when he was paving the way for this car crash we are witnessing. The same people that will pop when he returns no doubt.

Started watching Raw. If they weren’t forcing this “Crown Jewel” shite down our throats during broadcasts, I’d probably still be watching. It’s honestly fuckin embarrassing how bad some of it is, it’s amplified in comparison to watching NXT or even a New Japan match/press conference.

It's almost 2019 and we've just seen Undertaker and Kane double chokeslam Triple H and HBK :D

In better news. Elias reached all-time peak heel status by referencing the hometown's NBA team who fucked off to a different state during his usual segment, it's like going to Wimbledon and saying MK Dons are better but x10 worse - 5 minutes of solid booing was the reaction :D :D
Pure vintage Elias.

Last edited:
Moshpit's right.

Last night's RAW was all the all-time lowest ratings in the history of RAW.

2.5 million in the opening hour
went down to 2 million and 80 thousand in the last hour. That's 20% of the fanbase who just fucked off over a period of 2 hours.

It broke the record since...... Last week's RAW when it dropped to 2.2 million :D

Last edited:
Moshpit's right.

went down to 2 million and 80 thousand in the last hour. That's 20% of the fanbase who just fucked off over a period of 2 hours.

It broke the record since...... Last week's RAW when it dropped to 2.2 million :D
This is what happens when John Cena isn't on TV for 6 months.

Moshpit's right.

When it reigns it bores for a lot of people I would imagine. Football is also back on on Monday nights

When it reigns it bores for a lot of people I would imagine. Football is also back on on Monday nights

Thing is this time last year they were easily hovering around 3 million even with football on.

I'd say the biggest reason is the fact they've dragged the same feuds on for months now on both brands.
Miz/Bryan
Joe/Styles
Seth/Ziggler
Reigns/Braun
These all started well before Summerslam and we're into October now!

Tag divisions doing well on both brands and Becky Lynch with gold on the blue brand trashing Charlotte about has changed it up alot but everything else has been the same for months now and you have great wrestlers such as KO and Almas stuck in the midcard just doing stuff for the sake of doing stuff when they should be far higher up the card.

Thing is this time last year they were easily hovering around 3 million even with football on.

I'd say the biggest reason is the fact they've dragged the same feuds on for months now on both brands.
Miz/Bryan
Joe/Styles
Seth/Ziggler
Reigns/Braun
These all started well before Summerslam and we're into October now!

Tag divisions doing well on both brands and Becky Lynch with gold on the blue brand trashing Charlotte about has changed it up alot but everything else has been the same for months now and you have great wrestlers such as KO and Almas stuck in the midcard just doing stuff for the sake of doing stuff when they should be far higher up the card.

Fans almost become complacent too when there's so much talent on the roster. Theres a lot of very good superstars but a lack of well built main event superstars, especially on RAW. Rollins should probably be number 1 guy imo but they're using him as a pawn to legitimise Reigns. Everyone knows Strowman is being slowly transitioned away from Reigns and will more likely take Rollins title just so they can give Reigns a big run.

Smackdown is well stacked. Don't get the feeling from the live crowds that people are that bothered about Styles current feud, people seem to be complacent with him because he's just that good, he's had some tremendous matches with Almas inpaticular. Randy Orton & Miz doing really good work as heels there. Expecting big things from SD in run for their big 1000th episode. I'm not sure if they are or not but really should be beating Raw in ratings, it's the better show & it's shorter so more watchable surely. Plus doesn't clash with MNF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Discussion topic to consider. Shawn Michaels.

Considered by many to be the greatest of all time, and by a large proportion of the rest second only to Flair.

Was the main man in WWF pre Attitude Era when they were slaughtered by WCW. Left just before the tide turned.

His return to the ring was during the next period of downturn in WW now E and competed at the top during the growth of PG era.

Retired as WWE took an upturn in the edger side of PG during the CM Punk, early Shield etc era.

Is now coming back in officially the lowest period in RAW Monday night history.

Therefore my discussion point. Is Shawn a draw now, and has he ever been?

Discussion topic to consider. Shawn Michaels.

Considered by many to be the greatest of all time, and by a large proportion of the rest second only to Flair.

Was the main man in WWF pre Attitude Era when they were slaughtered by WCW. Left just before the tide turned.

His return to the ring was during the next period of downturn in WW now E and competed at the top during the growth of PG era.

Retired as WWE took an upturn in the edger side of PG during the CM Punk, early Shield etc era.

Is now coming back in officially the lowest period in RAW Monday night history.

Therefore my discussion point. Is Shawn a draw now, and has he ever been?

He's not coming back is he. Just doing a 1 off for this super showdown like when he occasionally pops up in HHHs corner around mania

He's not coming back is he. Just doing a 1 off for this super showdown like when he occasionally pops up in HHHs corner around mania
Rumour has it there's a DX vs Brothers of Destruction tag match happening in Saudi Arabia and a Michaels vs 'Taker match happening very soon, possibly Survivor Series.

Back