Wrestling - Part 3

How they could get Smackdown and Raw so wrong consistently is bloody hilarious when NXT is booked to near perfection every week.

The New Japan hype has brought it to the forefront, I hope in the near future we see some legit competition.

The dream has to be to knock WWE off it’s pedestal surely?

I must of imagined what I saw last night because it was a fantastic episode of SD.

Mysterio vs Nakamura, as expected was a classic.
Batista's dig at Triple H
Vince breakdancing with R Truth.... That happened.

Was a easily a 8 or a 9/10 episode until the final segment with Taker promoting Saudi again, was unnecessary as he already did it last night on RAW and the fact Trips was in the ring earlier on in the show.

They have removed all mentions of Saudi Arabia from their promotional stuff so it might be moved?. So glad Mysterio is back as I missed someone looking like a bairn in a mask jobbing out people 2/3 times his size so that is now 2 wrestlers to fast-forward for me,

They definitely aren't pushing it as hard on socials

SD beat RAW in the ratings this week. Up 300,000 from last week too.

Turns out if you put watchable people on and watchable matches on people actually tune in, its a genius but simple formula!

SD beat RAW in the ratings this week. Up 300,000 from last week too.

Turns out if you put watchable people on and watchable matches on people actually tune in, its a genius but simple formula!

Still lower than January though.

Cutting onions watching Roman’s speech there mind, poor f***ing bloke man.

As for Raw Ambrose’s heel turn was superbly executed, notice Seth kept telling him ‘it’s okay’ and didn’t try and fight back at all right through it though so don’t think it’s cut and dry. Should be interesting.

Last night's ep was shades of RAW after Owen Hart incident.

Cole, Renee, Graves and Braun just didn't want to be there last night, emotionally goosed.

Last night's ep was shades of RAW after Owen Hart incident.

Cole, Renee, Graves and Braun just didn't want to be there last night, emotionally goosed.
I don't know how they did the rest of the ppv after that, double j was fighting next and was harts tag partner and one of his closest friends, first thing the ref told him was "avoid the left of the ring the boards are broke for the fall"

I don't know how they did the rest of the ppv after that, double j was fighting next and was harts tag partner and one of his closest friends, first thing the ref told him was "avoid the left of the ring the boards are broke for the fall"
Serious error in judgement to continue imo

Back