Wrestling - Part 3

Can't believe how dead this thread is nowadays considering how active it used to be.

If you're interested in what's going on - They're still doing that thing where they send the entire jobber part of the locker room to split 2 sets of wrestlers fighting during a segment, you know the thing which got boring after Taker/Lesnar, that thing.

The main roster product is completely shit, I don’t watch it anymore just read spoilers instead. Only watch NXT and Impact these days.

Just finished watching all in.

Fantastic event, some of the matches were absolutely brutal!!

Cody’s entrance was amazing like, genuine goosebump moment. Loved the old school finish to the match as well but think it went over some people heads. Corgan, Rhodes and to an extent Magnus have done a great job making the NWA title feel important again.

Cody’s entrance was amazing like, genuine goosebump moment. Loved the old school finish to the match as well but think it went over some people heads. Corgan, Rhodes and to an extent Magnus have done a great job making the NWA title feel important again.
Codys dog got a bigger pop than roman has ever got

Love The Shield but the storyline is shocking. Using the tried and used bring out all the jobbers from the locker room to help separate, to make it worse they have Kevin Owens helping Strowman's stable 2/3 weeks after he was thrown off the top of a steel cage by Strowman.

Just terrible stuff.

Love The Shield but the storyline is shocking. Using the tried and used bring out all the jobbers from the locker room to help separate, to make it worse they have Kevin Owens helping Strowman's stable 2/3 weeks after he was thrown off the top of a steel cage by Strowman.

Just terrible stuff.
I was more concerned that they have just re-packaged the A.O.P. with Drake Maverick and giving them new momentum, but they were part of the jobbers that got beaten up 1 week after getting a new push :lol:

I was more concerned that they have just re-packaged the A.O.P. with Drake Maverick and giving them new momentum, but they were part of the jobbers that got beaten up 1 week after getting a new push :lol:
It's mad the way they've booked almost all the people they moved up from NXT this year.

Why they moved AoP and Sanity up is beyond me.

Although I haven't watched nxt for ages,like 6 months as I haven't found the time. I imagine it hasn't suffered for their losses.

Rollins/Ambrose and Ziggler/McIntyre were incredible last night. Including
All 4 of them going to top of the cell during the Main Event

Then right after absolutely no one expected
Brock coming back, the return was that good it was the biggest pop since his initial return in 2012

It was actually first time a Roman Reigns match was fun to watch, it's just a shame he was not involved in any of the sequences which made it fun :D

Rollins/Ambrose and Ziggler/McIntyre were incredible last night. Including
All 4 of them going to top of the cell during the Main Event

Then right after absolutely no one expected
Brock coming back, the return was that good it was the biggest pop since his initial return in 2012

It was actually first time a Roman Reigns match was fun to watch, it's just a shame he was not involved in any of the sequences which made it fun :D
Was nice to be interested in the Universal title for a month at least :(

Reigns has good matches all the time, but people can't see past the own opinions. That wasn't a dig at you mate.

Was nice to be interested in the Universal title for a month at least :(

Reigns has good matches all the time, but people can't see past the own opinions. That wasn't a dig at you mate.

Reigns has never had a good singles match.
People aren't interested in 15 superman punches, 5 drive bys and 4 spears.

Back