Wrestling - Part 3

its the old "they will boo roman.......bring out someone popular"

Which is why they quickly ended the PPV part of the broadcast, dont really care but I felt a bit cheated and it made Strowman look like a mug ( after he'd just squashed Owens as well ) why didnt he just walk up the aisle and get the briefcase :lol:

Not a bad PPV but there was still a lot wrong with it. Jobbing Owens out like that is a f***ing joke, the Braun cash in tease was weird as out as well. Ambrose will turn heel soon (he was eyeing up the IC title whilst Seth was celebrating.) Didn’t like the DQ finish for Joe v styles either as it was one of the matches of the year up until that point, though I can understand why they did it. Charlotte winning the title yet again was annoying as well but the saving grace was the Becky heel turn.

Takeover Brooklyn blew the main rosters efforts out of the water yet again though.

:eek: 1522 pages. Holy fuck.

anyway I've left Sky Sports Main Event on since MNF and Raw has just started. I feel like I'm 10 year old again stopping up late to watch late-night Raw. :D

:eek: 1522 pages. Holy fuck.

anyway I've left Sky Sports Main Event on since MNF and Raw has just started. I feel like I'm 10 year old again stopping up late to watch late-night Raw. :D

No one on here really watches RAW or SD anymore aside from the major PPV's hence why the thread died for a good month or so, the products deteriorated that bad. It's all mainly NJPW or NXT.

Pointless watching 2-3 hours of ad breaks when you watch the main highlights on Youtube.

No one on here really watches RAW or SD anymore aside from the major PPV's hence why the thread died for a good month or so, the products deteriorated that bad. It's all mainly NJPW or NXT.

Pointless watching 2-3 hours of ad breaks when you watch the main highlights on Youtube.

I've no idea what NJPW or NXT is. I'm disappointed that the patrons of this entertainment allowed the staple features to die a death.

Friday neet 10pm. Saturday morning 10am.

Those were the days. :cool:

Which is why they quickly ended the PPV part of the broadcast, dont really care but I felt a bit cheated and it made Strowman look like a mug ( after he'd just squashed Owens as well ) why didnt he just walk up the aisle and get the briefcase :lol:
Disagree, not suggesting everyone was for RR but the relief when that loser finally dropped the title was immense and got a decent reaction imo. Unlike the Becky Lynch heel turn where the fans completely shat on :lol:

I watch Raw and Smackdown (Flick through them, in about 1hr or so after watching the angles) and don't really have the time to follow nXt these days, don't get me wrong the in ring product and storytelling is 10 times better on there it just comes down to time for me.

I don't personally see it with Finn Balor but I wouldn't boo the bloke as I respect the hell out of anyone who puts their bodies through the work of professional wrestling.

Last edited:
I'm completely off wrestling these days. Don't think I've watched it much at all this year, mainly due to my disappointment at how poor the WWE product has been.

It's lost its appeal, but I'm sure it'll come back. I've even completely lost interest in the Podcasts and stuff.

I'm completely off wrestling these days. Don't think I've watched it much at all this year, mainly due to my disappointment at how poor the WWE product has been.

It's lost its appeal, but I'm sure it'll come back. I've even completely lost interest in the Podcasts and stuff.
Shouldn't let WWE being shite turn you off wrestling completely. There's a load of amazing stuff happening elsewhere.

Natalia coming out to the Hart Foundation intro and wearing the Anvil's jacket was a nice touch at SS.

"You both suck"
Crowd absolutely spot on

Now, I know I was only half-watching, but didn't Braun say he was cashing in and challenging the winner of the title match? Yet the match ended, and nothing happened????

Last edited:
Can't believe how dead this thread is nowadays considering how active it used to be.

If you're interested in what's going on - They're still doing that thing where they send the entire jobber part of the locker room to split 2 sets of wrestlers fighting during a segment, you know the thing which got boring after Taker/Lesnar, that thing.

Can't believe how dead this thread is nowadays considering how active it used to be.

If you're interested in what's going on - They're still doing that thing where they send the entire jobber part of the locker room to split 2 sets of wrestlers fighting during a segment, you know the thing which got boring after Taker/Lesnar, that thing.

They doing anything interesting with Styles and Bryan?

Back