Wrestling - Part 3

Crowd seem to be dead

WOS on now. From what I have seen it may actually be good enough for me to watch. Stu (formerly Wade) Barrett (commentator & WOS Executive), SoCal Val (commentator), Doug Williams, British Bulldog Jnr., and a host of other promising talent. Maybe they can get some ex-WWE talent to do guest spots. Someone like Mick Foley for instance. Or Bret Hart. Just someone who can get bums on seats to whip the crowd up.
Not sure between the odd camera shots and the dead crowd

Last edited:

Don't remember Brickhouse Brown but of course remember Nikolai and also Grand Master Sexay. Brian Christopher from when WWE Heat used to be on telly when he was part of Too Cool. Nikolai I remember from mainly the 1988, 1989 and 1990 Survivor Series shows. The 88' show was my first ever WWF video I watched. The Bolshevics joined the Fabulous Rugeau Brothers, The Brain Busters, Demolition and The Conquistadors to fight Powers of Pain, The British Bulldogs, The Rockers, The Hart Foundation and The Young Stallions. But then Nikolai turned face in 1990 and feuded with Sgt. Slaughter. I think he wasn't as good then as he was with Boris. In the New Generation Era as a whipping boy for the Million Dollar Corporation who was only used to fight matched nobody else wanted to. TNG Era saw everyone under-used. That was when things started to get worse for him. Things got worse for him in the proceeding years. But he was awesome in the 80's in the Bolshevics. Will be much missed.

Why did Too Cool never get another run in WWE as a novelty act?

They had one match in NXT a couple of years back and thought that would probably have led to something.

Can't believe we're going to sit through yet another Lesnar / Reigns match. Anyone got a beachball?

That main event was dumb as fuck, Braun comes out saying he's not gonna be a coward and will cash in face to face ( surely wasn't just me thinking that meant it was going to be a 3 way? ) then stands outside so they can wrestle so he can then come in ( which would surely be cowardly? ) anyway that doesnt even happen and we get the usual slow 10 minute match consisting of spears and german suplexes

Shite

Roman :cool: Told a great story with him this year.

As for Lesnar, this title reign (I know people hate me for going on about it, but in particular the loss at SS 2016) have xompletely wrecked his overness the fans don't care about him now.

Last edited:
That main event was dumb as fuck, Braun comes out saying he's not gonna be a coward and will cash in face to face ( surely wasn't just me thinking that meant it was going to be a 3 way? ) then stands outside so they can wrestle so he can then come in ( which would surely be cowardly? ) anyway that doesnt even happen and we get the usual slow 10 minute match consisting of spears and german suplexes

Shite
its the old "they will boo roman.......bring out someone popular"

Back