Wrestling - Part 3

I'll still never understand why be broke the Undertaker's streak. Completely unnecessary,he didn't need the rub,neither did his match with Goldberg need to be for the title.
Taker wanted him to and Vince said yes. Taker had a lot of respect for Brock and is a huge MMA fan, Vince gave it the go ahead. It was wasted in Hindsight but that's always 20:20, thought it was a good idea at the time.

I'll still never understand why be broke the Undertaker's streak. Completely unnecessary,he didn't need the rub,neither did his match with Goldberg need to be for the title.
The Streak ending was class, one of the best moments ever and wrestling at its unexpected best. Brock was the right man to do it, in hindsight it could only ever have been him or Cena. The plan also seemed smart as well, Brock would be the ultimate heel who would kill everyone else before being beaten by the next top face of the company.

It's just a shame they wasted the outcome of that plan on Roman Reigns.

Agree that Brock/Goldberg, as good as the match was, shouldn't have been for the title either. Owens and Jericho had carried Raw for months and their story needed that championship match. But at the end of the day it was all so Reigns could dethrone Brock and be coronated to a rousing ovation in the main event of WrestleMania 34, and we all know how that one turned out.

Seems to be a pattern of good ideas and stories being ruined by Roman Reigns here.

When he's not preparing for UFC and his in-ring work is suffering massively because of it,
:lol:

But this is the contradictory problem.
He's still banned from the UFC until 2019. Suspension ends in in October and then the USADA testers have to clarfiy he's actually clean (won't be) and then the UFC can actually sanction the fight.

In other words he's taking the WWE for a complete mug.

I thought him breaking the streak was great, one of the best moments in WWE history.
Hmm,I just thought it was a let down myself. I guess it's all about perspective....

Taker wanted him to and Vince said yes. Taker had a lot of respect for Brock and is a huge MMA fan, Vince gave it the go ahead. It was wasted in Hindsight but that's always 20:20, thought it was a good idea at the time.
I read it was all Vince's idea and Taker was happy to go along with it,but fair enough.

Really worried for McIntyre and Roode on Raw, they should both be main eventing but the Raw roster is so stacked they will get lost in the shuffle, especially Roode unless they turn him heel as his character does not work as a face, he's one of the best heels in the business.

The Revival need moving to Smackdown badly, as much as i'm enjoying Bray and Matt the Revival should be holding the straps, they are treading water on Raw.

Think Sanity will turn up on SD tonight, along with Almas and I've got a feeling Ciampa and/or Velveteen Dream as well. Dream would be better off staying in NXT for a bit like but just got a hunch he will turn up, Ciampa could go to SD and be the best heel on the show however, more than ready for the call up.

Really worried for McIntyre and Roode on Raw, they should both be main eventing but the Raw roster is so stacked they will get lost in the shuffle, especially Roode unless they turn him heel as his character does not work as a face, he's one of the best heels in the business.

The Revival need moving to Smackdown badly, as much as i'm enjoying Bray and Matt the Revival should be holding the straps, they are treading water on Raw.

Think Sanity will turn up on SD tonight, along with Almas and I've got a feeling Ciampa and/or Velveteen Dream as well. Dream would be better off staying in NXT for a bit like but just got a hunch he will turn up, Ciampa could go to SD and be the best heel on the show however, more than ready for the call up.

The Revial are the best tag team in the world today, by some distance. It's sad to see them treat as an afterthought.

Saw a spoiler for Asuka going to SD (1 of the ticketmaster events leaked it featuring who's gonna be on the show) but didn't expect Joe or The Bar. Great acquisitions.

Great to see R-Truth back.

Back