Wrestling - Part 3

Joe, Bryan, Styles, Nakamura, Orton

Charlotte, Asuka, Becky

The Bar, Bludgeon Brothers, New Day, Usos, Sanity

Midcarders (all who I've not listed) a bit weak but overall on paper SD looks far superior, and the shorter shows means it typically flows better.

Can't believe the revival didn't get drafted. Going to be lost on raw
Got a better chance on Raw than Smackdown, I was happy for Gallows and Anderson until I seen how packed the Smackdown tag division ended up being. Smackdown have got the best tag teams on all of WWE with the exception of Authors of Pain and Revival.

Got a better chance on Raw than Smackdown, I was happy for Gallows and Anderson until I seen how packed the Smackdown tag division ended up being. Smackdown have got the best tag teams on all of WWE with the exception of Authors of Pain and Revival.
Great tag team but think they are going to get lost and never make it now, shame but timing and injuries have conspired against them.

True. Just thinking Wyatt/Hardy, Ziggler/drew and then KO/Sami will all have runs

FOXSports broke down the numbers of Lesnar's new contract;

$120,000 per TV appearance
$600,000 in copyright images + 6% of merch sales.

So that 2 minute segment he does on RAW without doing any matches he'll of earned more than I do in a decade, disgusting.

So that 2 minute segment he does on RAW without doing any matches he'll of earned more than I do in a decade, disgusting.
Welcome to the modern world

Surely more if he actually wrestles a match, and more again on PPV?

Back