Wrestling - Part 3

FOXSports broke down the numbers of Lesnar's new contract;

$120,000 per TV appearance
$600,000 in copyright images + 6% of merch sales.

So that 2 minute segment he does on RAW without doing any matches he'll of earned more than I do in a decade, disgusting.

That's insane. Rodwell better look out, his title of fleecing companies dry is under threat.

The kernt couldn't even be bothered to show his face for the 10 bell salute for Bruno Sammartino.

That's insane. Rodwell better look out, his title of fleecing companies dry is under threat.

The kernt couldn't even be bothered to show his face for the 10 bell salute for Bruno Sammartino.
People boo reigns for being one dimensional but cheer someone who does the same shite when he can be arsed to turn up. Heyman waffles on while he stands there smiling and it is ridiculous. He deserves as much of the blame for Wrestlemania as Roman does.

Seems like Lesnar got a bad reaction from the crowd last night,maybe the novelty really is wearing off.

People boo reigns for being one dimensional but cheer someone who does the same shite when he can be arsed to turn up. Heyman waffles on while he stands there smiling and it is ridiculous. He deserves as much of the blame for Wrestlemania as Roman does.
To me,the thing with Reigns has always been his lack of credibility,he just doesn't seem believable and whatever Lesnar is,he's starting from a strong place of being credible.

Last edited:
Seems like Lesnar got a bad reaction from the crowd last night,maybe the novelty really is wearing off.

To me,the thing with Reigns has always been his lack of credibility,he just doesn't seem believable and whatever Lesnar is,he's starting from a strong place of being credible.
I keep saying mate but how can a champion be credible if he loses in under 1 and a half minutes? :lol: keep saying it but it hurt his long term popularity.

I keep saying mate but how can a champion be credible if he loses in under 1 and a half minutes? :lol: keep saying it but it hurt his long term popularity.
That's probably very true. Who knows,the fans seemed to buy in to the feud and Lesnar came out on top in the end.

I'm sure you are right,in real life these kinds of losses do happen and he has to lose some times,but in the back of fans minds,it's probably lingering.

That's probably very true. Who knows,the fans seemed to buy in to the feud and Lesnar came out on top in the end.

I'm sure you are right,in real life these kinds of losses do happen and he has to lose some times,but in the back of fans minds,it's probably lingering.

I don't blame some people for marking at the time it was a shocking move i(n more ways than one) but when the dust settles it doesn't stack up to how his character was built before and after that.

Why .she was fine as was to say the least :neutral:

Although not huge, she was already 'enhanced'.

Hoping she's decided to go even bigger rather than just having her existing implants replaced :lol:

I'd read this rumour so it was really noticeable in raw they she kept her t-shirt on the whole time and never actily got involved in the match.

I don't blame some people for marking at the time it was a shocking move i(n more ways than one) but when the dust settles it doesn't stack up to how his character was built before and after that.
Maybe. I was at that WrestleMania too and the fans were very in to the match,so it wasn't just the shock of that loss....To me anyway.

I think they would say that,wins don't matter,Brock didn't look weak as he was caught off guard,he made up for it at Mania and the angle was a success. You may well be right.

Maybe. I was at that WrestleMania too and the fans were very in to the match,so it wasn't just the shock of that loss....To me anyway.

I think they would say that,wins don't matter,Brock didn't look weak as he was caught off guard,he made up for it at Mania and the angle was a success. You may well be right.
I might be or might not be for that matter :lol:, but there were no signs of them telling that story. Wrestling is all about telling a story over a few months and they could have had more of Brock showing complacency or learning that maybe he shouldn't take his next challengers so lightly, he was laughing in Joe's face in his next feud,

Recorded to my Virgin Media box last weeks Monday Night RAW and I was bemused to see Bobby Roode's new name. 'Glorious' Bobby Roode?! SERIOUSLY?! I absolutely hate such names. I like names like the "IT Factor of Pro Wrestling". Names that brag and boast about who you are. It only works on legends like Ric Flair and Buddy Rogers who were known as The Nature Boy. Or 'Killer' Kowalski. Or The 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes.

Recorded to my Virgin Media box last weeks Monday Night RAW and I was bemused to see Bobby Roode's new name. 'Glorious' Bobby Roode?! SERIOUSLY?! I absolutely hate such names. I like names like the "IT Factor of Pro Wrestling". Names that brag and boast about who you are. It only works on legends like Ric Flair and Buddy Rogers who were known as The Nature Boy. Or 'Killer' Kowalski. Or The 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes.
This is a parody post, right?

This is a parody post, right?

Why the hell would it be, as you put it, a "parody post"? If you cannot accept a persons view then I suggest you leave the SMB. In fact withdraw from life in general. I remember him as, of course, a top heel in Impact Wrestling by smashing a bottle over the head of James Storm and this incredible character called "The IT Factor" was born. That sort of died away when he teamed with Austin Aries (another talent who saw the light and how less greener the grass was on the other side) to form The Dirty Heels. If anything "Glorious" Bobby Roode is the parody. Not me. I just give my feelings and views which you clearly think are not as worth of respect as yours.

Like F1 I am sort of getting back into the WWE a bit more. Even after all the things I said. It is the fans that have always been the problem. Rather arrogant and full of themselves. Believing they are the best and nobody else should share the stage. WWE fans and the McMahons are the reason why Impact Wrestling struggles. It has never been allowed to do well. But the WWE product I think in many ways is very good.

Why the hell would it be, as you put it, a "parody post"? If you cannot accept a persons view then I suggest you leave the SMB. In fact withdraw from life in general. I remember him as, of course, a top heel in Impact Wrestling by smashing a bottle over the head of James Storm and this incredible character called "The IT Factor" was born. That sort of died away when he teamed with Austin Aries (another talent who saw the light and how less greener the grass was on the other side) to form The Dirty Heels. If anything "Glorious" Bobby Roode is the parody. Not me. I just give my feelings and views which you clearly think are not as worth of respect as yours.

Like F1 I am sort of getting back into the WWE a bit more. Even after all the things I said. It is the fans that have always been the problem. Rather arrogant and full of themselves. Believing they are the best and nobody else should share the stage. WWE fans and the McMahons are the reason why Impact Wrestling struggles. It has never been allowed to do well. But the WWE product I think in many ways is very good.
:lol:

It would work better if he was a heel. I think that was the original intention in NXT, but for some reason his entrance got him over and the rest as they say is history. Although its much more believable than him being a wall street trader...looking at you TNA Robert Roode.

He works much better as a heel imo, he was kind of in limbo as a face on Smackdown and is going going to end up buried on RAW. He needs a big feud tbh.

It would work better if he was a heel. I think that was the original intention in NXT, but for some reason his entrance got him over and the rest as they say is history. Although its much more believable than him being a wall street trader...looking at you TNA Robert Roode.

He works much better as a heel imo, he was kind of in limbo as a face on Smackdown and is going going to end up buried on RAW. He needs a big feud tbh.

Not IT as in Information Technology you plank!

What is the "IT" factor? [RAW SPOILERS] • r/SquaredCircle

Back