Wrestling - Part 3

Was creased at that Hardy/Wyatt segment with Balor and Rollins watching on. :lol:
Wyatt saying brother Nero and hugging him. Jeff was great too as he just shrugged it off casually as if to say "I don't know he is mental and I am just humouring him"

See WWE have dropped Rusev from the Casket match and replaced him with Jericho :lol:

Last edited:
Wyatt saying brother Nero and hugging him. Jeff was great too as he just shrugged it off casually as if to say "I don't know he is mental and I am just humouring him"

See WWE have dropped Rusev from the Casket match and replaced him with Jericho :lol:

Yeah one of two things. Rusev is in for a push and literally burying him would harm that. OR (and I'm going with this) Rusev is getting heat backstage and may well be "future endevoured". He's removed all trace of WWE from his twitter and last tweet is cryptic but if you're thinking along these lines it makes sense "life is life...it will be #RusevDay somewhere".

Maniacs. If they want a foreign heel then Rusev should be it given he's over as fuck. Yet we have Jinder Mahal instead.

Yeah one of two things. Rusev is in for a push and literally burying him would harm that. OR (and I'm going with this) Rusev is getting heat backstage and may well be "future endevoured". He's removed all trace of WWE from his twitter and last tweet is cryptic but if you're thinking along these lines it makes sense "life is life...it will be #RusevDay somewhere".

Maniacs. If they want a foreign heel then Rusev should be it given he's over as fuck. Yet we have Jinder Mahal instead.
I do like Jinder in an old school way. My gut feeling is that he refused / complained about the casket match and he is off. could all be a work though ,but doubt it.

I mean,to me this is a smack in the face to people who showed up at WrestleMania.

The Saudis have bought a title match (maybe switch) tage title switch, Undertaker match,now Jericho while there weren't any surprise returns at Mania and the bizarre main event.

Massive swizz.

Nee womens matches either. So much for the Womens Revolution etc etc. WWE is getting a massive pay off out of this.

Exactly. Never mind the de facto moral endorsement of the human rights record of their government.

The whole thing stinks to me.
Was just talking about this to @Ceverton it is rank hypocrisy of the highest order. The women's stuff has been some of the best last year and they can't go and let their fans see them,

I mean,to me this is a smack in the face to people who showed up at WrestleMania.

The Saudis have bought a title match (maybe switch) tage title switch, Undertaker match,now Jericho while there weren't any surprise returns at Mania and the bizarre main event.

Massive swizz.
I do think the ending was changed because of the fan reaction though agree with you about the rest.

Was just talking about this to @Ceverton it is rank hypocrisy of the highest order. The women's stuff has been some of the best last year and they can't go and let their fans see them,

I do think the ending was changed because of the fan reaction though agree with you about the rest.
Massively,on so many fronts. I mean it's gone from the Royal Rumble and the women's one being the main event,to Asuka dropping her streak in a not featured match and now this...

You never know do you,maybe well find out for sure in years to come,but I just don't see it myself. My initial reaction,which I still think is how I feel,is that the match was cut a bit short due to the blood,but Lesnar would have still won,only making Reigns look better.

I never bought in to this contract business. Maybe Lesnar was going to take another break,but I think,like his last UFC fight,if he wanted to,to keep him sweet Vince will let him do whatever he wants. Maybe I'm wrong,but I don't think a piece of paper is that defining to them,aside from how much Lesnar gets paid.

Even if the outcome was changed,he could have dropped the belt at Backlash or SummerSlam...still,hasn't happened yet but it seems possible. Either way they have a title match over there,repeat of the WM main event.

I don't see the point in Brock? His in-ring work absolutely stinks now. Has he totally forgot how to plot out a match, or is it just because I only really saw him against Reigns?

I don't see the point in Brock? His in-ring work absolutely stinks now. Has he totally forgot how to plot out a match, or is it just because I only really saw him against Reigns?
He's practically been working the same match since August 2014, with some brief exceptions, for the purpose of making fans sick of him and consequently getting Reigns over as the conquering hero - only problem was it meant nobody gave a fuck about either last Sunday.

When he's not preparing for UFC and his in-ring work is suffering massively because of it, and he's motivated against someone he clearly respects and can put on a good match with you can still see shades of the old Brock. The build up with Samoa Joe was mint and it's a shame the match was hindered because they were building Brock up for Reigns to beat him, because they worked well together and Joe came out of it looking really good. The match with AJ at Survivor Series where they strayed from the Suplex repeat formula showed what he's still capable of, helluva match that one.

Basically, at the minute he's focused on the UFC and not putting 100% effort in because of that, and combined with what Vince wants from him to make fans fed up to crave for Reigns to win the belt off him, it's going to seem like there's nothing really about him anymore, but I'm certain if he wanted to Brock could put on a wrestling clinic.

That match on Sunday though :lol: "This is awful" and "Boring" chants in the main event of WrestleMania man :lol::oops::oops::lol:

As I predicted UFC have stuck CM Punk on the card for their first ever UFC PPV in his hometown of Chicago.

He's fighting a bloke who hasnt won yet, another loss will see him back in WWE by end of the year.

Hardly f***ing Mystic Meg are ya, that fight was announced ages ago and even if he loses he wont be back in WWE by the end of the year

He's practically been working the same match since August 2014, with some brief exceptions, for the purpose of making fans sick of him and consequently getting Reigns over as the conquering hero - only problem was it meant nobody gave a fuck about either last Sunday.

When he's not preparing for UFC and his in-ring work is suffering massively because of it, and he's motivated against someone he clearly respects and can put on a good match with you can still see shades of the old Brock. The build up with Samoa Joe was mint and it's a shame the match was hindered because they were building Brock up for Reigns to beat him, because they worked well together and Joe came out of it looking really good. The match with AJ at Survivor Series where they strayed from the Suplex repeat formula showed what he's still capable of, helluva match that one.

Basically, at the minute he's focused on the UFC and not putting 100% effort in because of that, and combined with what Vince wants from him to make fans fed up to crave for Reigns to win the belt off him, it's going to seem like there's nothing really about him anymore, but I'm certain if he wanted to Brock could put on a wrestling clinic.

That match on Sunday though :lol: "This is awful" and "Boring" chants in the main event of WrestleMania man :lol::oops::oops::lol:
I do agree that they are trying to get Reigns over but Lesnar is not deliberately working badly to make him look better, he is still working hard. Lesnar's problem was Survivor Series 2016 but it has been totally scrubbed off the records. This was the start of his declne as this unstoppable conqueror they have built up coming tumbling down for a video game promotion. Having said that the fans attitude on Sunday towards the pair of them were disgraceful
@Ceverton

I'll still never understand why be broke the Undertaker's streak. Completely unnecessary,he didn't need the rub,neither did his match with Goldberg need to be for the title.

I'll still never understand why be broke the Undertaker's streak. Completely unnecessary,he didn't need the rub,neither did his match with Goldberg need to be for the title.
It's ok breaking it if you keep passing the torch on (as well as beating up Cena relatively easily one Summerslam), but when you make a stupid decision one P.P.V. all that momentum completely evaporated as you need to give the rub to the younger worker not someone a decade older who won't be there past a few months..

It's ok breaking it if you keep passing the torch on (as well as beating up Cena relatively easily one Summerslam), but when you make a stupid decision one P.P.V. all that momentum completely evaporated as you need to give the rub to the younger worker not someone a decade older who won't be there past a few months..
It would be ok, but he'd Brock Lesnar, did he really need it and even if booked correctly, did it really make him look stronger? I don't think so myself. Undertaker has been part time for like 15 or more years too, so it should have been for someone unique and who it would have actually helped.

Back