Wrestling - Part 3

I work for WhatCulture. General consensus at work is that he was going to be outed so jumped before being pushed.

Adam Blampied‏Verified account @AdamTheBlampied Oct 26
Replying to @AdamTheBlampied
Honestly, I didn't know if it the news would have come out to everyone who follows me. The talking started just under a fortnight ago.

Seems like damage control to me. People started talking a couple of weeks ago, so he outed himself.
ok mate, its a mess no matter how you look at it.

Personally I think it was a bad decision to leave WC anyway even if it is totally unrelated to these events. Still watching you lot though the lads are doing a good job ;)

Edit: Lads and Lasses

Last edited:

I work for WhatCulture. General consensus at work is that he was going to be outed so jumped before being pushed.

Adam Blampied‏Verified account @AdamTheBlampied Oct 26
Replying to @AdamTheBlampied
Honestly, I didn't know if it the news would have come out to everyone who follows me. The talking started just under a fortnight ago.

Seems like damage control to me. People started talking a couple of weeks ago, so he outed himself.

Eeeeeee I’m seeing one of the boys at whatculture! Small world eh :cool:

Personally I think it was a bad decision to leave WC anyway even if it is totally unrelated to these events. Still watching you lot though the lads are doing a good job ;)

There’s only one :lol: It’s like a sausage fest.

Eeeeeee I’m seeing one of the boys at whatculture! Small world eh :cool:

Which one, don’t feel the need to say his name on here if you don’t want to like.

Last edited:

From what I read it’s not the greatest place to work. Unless it’s just disgruntled freelancers

i see the media in the U.S. are having a go at the wwe for using the warrior as a face for good things. its a fair point as unlike Vince the outside world won't whitewash his legacy, even wwe brought a DVD out burying him.

i see the media in the U.S. are having a go at the wwe for using the warrior as a face for good things. its a fair point as unlike Vince the outside world won't whitewash his legacy, even wwe brought a DVD out burying him.

Is it not always that when people die they make them look white than white, especially if it can make coin.

Finished watching night 1 of PWG Bola 2017 last night, had to do it in 2 viewings and it's just too much imo. The opener really annoyed me with Brian Cage & Dezmond Xavier, 1st time seeing either of them before but the thigh slapping was so blatent and obvious it really took me out of the match. There was a really good tag match with Matt Riddle/Jeff Cobb against Keith Lee & Donovan Djak, again 1st time seeing any of these but it was class even though there was about 500 two counts and the match could/should have finished after some of the moves but it was good either way.

From @allan_cheapshot on twitter.

RAW ratings in the UK on SkySports:
June 24 2013 - 184k
June 23 2014 - 145k
June 22 2015 - 75k
June 20 2016 - 79k
June 19 2017 - 18k

Horrific if true.

Back