Wrestling - Part 3

Opinions again like. she was one of the top stars on Raw.
Charlotte became the first Raw Women's champion, had one of the greatest female feuds ever with Sasha Banks and put on multiple great matches with her, whilst main eventing Raw and the first women to main event a PPV (also Hell in a Cell). I agree she was one of the top 5 superstars of 2016. Not saying I am wrong or right as it is about opinions, no opinion should be laughed at to be fair.

Khali actually got a decent pop, but I imagine that's because of the Phily crowd , the match itself was so slow paced it made The Undertaker ready to return to the ring.

Both Becky and Charlotte jobbing to Natalya :rolleyes: She isn't as bad the other duds in that division but don't make your top stars job to her..

I look forward to moshpit's rant on the latest Cena result :D Was actually a good match but the ending was so cheesey and typical 'SuperCena' it spoiled it.

Khali actually got a decent pop, but I imagine that's because of the Phily crowd , the match itself was so slow paced it made The Undertaker ready to return to the ring.

Both Becky and Charlotte jobbing to Natalya :rolleyes: She isn't as bad the other duds in that division but don't make your top stars job to her..

I look forward to moshpit's rant on the latest Cena result :D Was actually a good match but the ending was so cheesey and typical 'SuperCena' it spoiled it.
I was annoyed at Natalya winning like, What are they doing with Charlotte man? :lol:
Natalya is a good technician but has no personality of her own as becky knew calling her Bret :lol:

fast forwarded about 2 and three quarter hours of it :

The bit where cena stopped the flag from going in :lol:

Back