Wrestling - Part 3

Smackdown have definitely lost out on thw superstar shake up like. Charlotte was one of the company's top stars on Raw is war. she has got completely lost in the shuffle. why does nobody but Orton want the WWE title as well?,

Smackdown have definitely lost out on thw superstar shake up like. Charlotte was one of the company's top stars on Raw is war. she has got completely lost in the shuffle. why does nobody but Orton want the WWE title as well?,

Because they'd have to feud with Jinder Mahal and no one wants to put their professional integrity on the line like that.

Still enjoying Smackdown more than RAW, I think RAW is an absolute shithouse with the only good thing is Braun destroying someone.

Although I'm with @Mr Redknapp on the Diva's, Charlotte and Becky Lynch are so superior physically and wrestling ability wise compared to the other SD ladies yet they're trying to push the latter they've gotten lost in all the shite storywriting.
Shame about Rusev's return also, he's a good wrestler but he's being jobbed to Cena in the exact same boring storyline as before.

Otherwise, I still see Smackdown as the superior show.

Still enjoying Smackdown more than RAW, I think RAW is an absolute shithouse with the only good thing is Braun destroying someone.

Although I'm with @Mr Redknapp on the Diva's, Charlotte and Becky Lynch are so superior physically and wrestling ability wise compared to the other SD ladies yet they're trying to push the latter they've gotten lost in all the shite storywriting.
Shame about Rusev's return also, he's a good wrestler but he's being jobbed to Cena in the exact same boring storyline as before.

Otherwise, I still see Smackdown as the superior show.
agreed,

It's not the fact that Becky won (she is due a good run) Charlotte was in the top 5 Superstars of 2016 and she needs to be heel and run the division to play to her strengths.

What do people think of tonight's card and any surprises?

Think the first half could be weak but 2nd half be strong, not expecting any major surprises but I do think it's the last time Jinder will win

Back