1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. aceman

aceman Midfield

I'm always intrigued to know how much he is actually paid to literally turn up and stand in a ring for 5 minutes doing and saying nothing while heyman cuts a promo.

2. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

excellent point.

His "reign" has been anonymous (1 defence since Wrestlemania man) :lol:

3. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

The Cyborg thing is daft aye, but Brock is a proven UFC fighter so it's understandable Jones wants to fight him - it's a money match.

4. coyneeee

coyneeee Midfield

He's still banned for being a roid head until January, be better off fighting the current top heavyweights

5. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

So Nakamura to beat Jinder at SummerSlam then Corbin to cash in on him after

He's gonna get a smacked arse for dropping Cena on his head like that too

6. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

7. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

Just seen Smackdown...Cena's landing...ouch

8. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

9. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  10. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

@Tman87
    The G1 results today were mental :lol: you usually only get big shockers like these on the final day of the blocks.

11. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

Didn't see it coming like, got to question, what happens in the event that say Omega and Okada, and Tanahashi and Naito for that matter are on equal points at the end?

12. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

If they're all tied the winner would be decided via head-to-head. So say Okada beats Suzuki to get to 14 points, Kenny beats Sanada to hit 12, and then Kenny beats Okada on Day 12 to put them both on 14, Omega would win the block with that win over Okada. I'm not sure we can count Evil out yet though :lol:

13. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

14. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

15. Struts

Struts Midfield

Anyone here listen to the Attitude Era podcast? They just started doing the invasion angle, well worth a listen.

Until the neighbours complained about the smell.

16. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

Listened to a few of their reviews a year or so ago and they weren't bad. There was one of them who was quite annoying to listen to though, Billy I think his name was, consistently negative.

17. coyneeee

coyneeee Midfield

I'm just not feeling the Summerslam card how it's developing.
    The Fatal 4 way and the Shield Reunion they're teasing for the RAW tag belts are the only ones looking interesting me.

Why are they putting Enzo in a shark cage? Who has he pissed off backstage to deserve that, not even Titus O'Neill got demoted that much :D

18. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

I thought they would be setting up to Ambrose vs Rollins at SS over a shield tag team run

19. aceman

aceman Midfield

Raw Main Event was quality.

20. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

That chair throw by Braun :lol:

aceman likes this.