Wrestling - Part 3

This!

I'm pretty happy with the main roster product in general even if it is held back by shite booking and Vince.
Me too. From 2006 till 2014 I could barely watch the product, but personally for me their product right now is fantastic. That is my opinion, we all have different likes/dislikes etc.

:lol::lol: Jason Jordan is Kurt Angle's son... You read that right.
I quite expected that. Was never going to be Dixie Carter, especially when she was replying to tweets hinting it was her, I could see it was self promotion.

Me too. From 2006 till 2014 I could barely watch the product, but personally for me their product right now is fantastic. That is my opinion, we all have different likes/dislikes etc.

I quite expected that. Was never going to be Dixie Carter, especially when she was replying to tweets hinting it was her, I could see it was self promotion.

Aye, Knew deep down that it was her.

When he started hinting on about dating it had to be Jordan, he hasn't been on screen for a while and most people twigged it straight away.

on a side note to anyone here.. have you played the new Fire Pro game on steam?

Kota Ibushi and Tetsuya Naito pretty much tried to kill each other in today's G1 day 1 main event.
Reckon Naito is winning it overall atm, surprised they give Sabre the win over Tanahashi mind
Aye, Knew deep down that it was her.

When he started hinting on about dating it had to be Jordan, he hasn't been on screen for a while and most people twigged it straight away.

on a side note to anyone here.. have you played the new Fire Pro game on steam?

He'll be in Titus brand a few months from now.

Not played it yet but planning on picking it up at some point, maybe when it hits the PS4.

You know what will happen lads... down the line it will revealed he is not Angle's son due to shenanigans from either Triple H or Stephanie.
Could easily bring Graves into something with him pulling the strings on this and the Enzo/Cass reveal.
This is route they are going down, can't believe people wetting their knickers thinking that is the end of the matter :lol:

Back