Wrestling - Part 3

The Bliss promo was not a bad idea on paper . Alexa should have been more heeish and insulting to the actors and delivered the punchlines. The actors should have played it straight and genuinely care about Bayley. that thing with her best friend and ex boyfriend for example should have been re-written so that bliss would be saying "oh but I think you really wanted to be with her best friend instead" and the two of them were loyal to bayley and look at alexa as if she was nuts, then bliss insults them both.

Because Cena isn't on the show is why
Get the fuck out man.... He's the reason so many people left in the first place.

The usual suspects have gone awfully quiet on here I see..... There's isn't one person on here who can honestly say they enjoy and look forward to watching raw or Smackdown anymore. They won't admit why of course and will blindly say that Bayley is over, Cena is the greatest ever, New Day are entertaining when it's patently obvious these are the reasons why it's going down the pan.

Get the fuck out man.... He's the reason so many people left in the first place.

The usual suspects have gone awfully quiet on here I see..... There's isn't one person on here who can honestly say they enjoy and look forward to watching raw or Smackdown anymore. They won't admit why of course and will blindly say that Bayley is over, Cena is the greatest ever, New Day are entertaining when it's patently obvious these are the reasons why it's going down the pan.

Honestly look forward to smackdown more when Cena is about

The ratings and live show attendances are always up when Cena is announced for the show, whether you like him or not this is fact

How would you change it there moshy lad? You always come on with your gobshite splatterings but never really suggest what would make it better to you other than "get rid of jug head dur durp" "duurrrrp bray wyatt"... So seriously, give me 5+ booking ideas that would be better than what they're doing, and you arent allowed to use Bayley, Cena or any single member of The New Day.

Back