Wrestling - Part 3

WTF is going on with Tyler Breeze?! When he is out of those daft 'under-cover' costumes and working with an actually good Fandango he is a good wrestler and the match took off. The Shinsuke Nakamura v Dolf Ziggler match was OK. Looking forward to the Baron Corbin v Samy Zayn match. Two former NXT Superstars.

Also it seems Backlash is predominantly a SmackDown PPV. Am I right? So, is Extreme Rules more of a Monday Night RAW PPV?

HOLY FUCK!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Logon or register to see this image

So what does all that mean? The WWE stripped the title because he refused to lose the title to Jinder?

Tyler Breeze done a passable impression of Dana Carvey in Wayne's World. The Uso's taking time out to laugh at JBL after throwing a dress in his face is something we'll probably never see again.

The Janitor look was more Hong Kong Phooey.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion but I skip Nakamuras matches whoever he's in the ring with.

All through his NXT stint he hasn't caught my interest one bit.

His English is cringeworthy as well he should be made to be silent or have a manager if they want him to speak.

Still much prefer Kenta

Unpopular opinion but I skip Nakamuras matches whoever he's in the ring with.

All through his NXT stint he hasn't caught my interest one bit.

His English is cringeworthy as well he should be made to be silent or have a manager if they want him to speak.

Still much prefer Kenta

I can see how some wouldn't enjoy Nakamura's WWE work, he has had matches that have been fantastic to me but he's also had some average matches at best.

Nakamura V Ziggler is by far his worst match in WWE and it's baffling they kept his debut for Backlash for such an average match, surely they know it was gonna be average when they were working at house shows likely putting the same match on.

Dear me. Jinder Mahal. A jobber with no build bar a couple of recent wins.

Looking forward to more "I'm Asian and you don't like me" promos.

Last edited:
Dear me, Jinder Mahal. A jobber with no build bar a couple of recent wins.

Looking forward to more "I'm Asian and you don't like me" promos.

Kills any chance for Rusev to challenge for the title too, unless they plan on making Rusev a face (Which they should as he will return to a huge pop)

Kills any chance for Rusev to challenge for the title too, unless they plan on making Rusev a face (Which they should as he will return to a huge pop)
If Jinder is gonna be a typical, outdated anti-American (which it seems like he is) then face Rusev would make sense. Rusev came to the US and made a life for himself and all of that 'American dream' stuff.

Completely forgot Backlash was on due to how poor the shows were the past 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Mixed feelings about Jinder, happy that it's someone new but at the same time meh because we know they're doing it to tap into the evergrowing Indian audience so he won't be around for that long.

Dunne vs Bate was so good.

Ciampa's heel turn was brilliant. Their match in the CWC and their story so far has been great so this should send it to another level.

AJ vs KO was very good. Creative ending that leaves it open for more too.

Nakamura's debut was a dud. Keep the guy away from the ring and have him dominated by a lower tier wrestler for 80% of the match? People who don't really know him are gonna be asking "what's the fuss about?"

Ospreay vs Ricochet was also class.

Back