Wrestling - Part 3

The ratings and live show attendances are always up when Cena is announced for the show, whether you like him or not this is fact
Absolute bollocks....Go and check the official ratings man, it's all there in black and white !! They're been bleeding viewers for the last decade man

How would you change it there moshy lad? You always come on with your gobshite splatterings but never really suggest what would make it better to you other than "get rid of jug head dur durp" "duurrrrp bray wyatt"... So seriously, give me 5+ booking ideas that would be better than what they're doing, and you arent allowed to use Bayley, Cena or any single member of The New Day.
1. General point. Get rid of the 2 week story lines. Build actual stories that make sense and keep viewers interest piqued. Create long running feuds so that viewers can invest in them and actually give a shit come the blow off.

2. Utilise the talent.

Owens, Devitt, Nakamura, styles, Kenta, Joe, Rollins, Mcintyre, Neville, Bray etc... These are the types of guys you centre everything around. They've all done it and proved it around the world so just write the show around them. Play to their strengths... Take Devitt off the mike for example and let him wrestle, stop scripting Owens and let him talk, turn Rollins heel and have him go for Ambrose and reigns, turn Bray face and have him take down the authority from the inside. Let Joe savage people and be the animal he is and go for Brock..

You could even set up ROH vs TNA factions...would be gold imo.

Ditch 205 live and have the cruiserweights open the show like back in the Nitro days. No more half hour of boring promos before the first match starts. It's ridiculous the talent on display at the 205 level...could even drop Devitt into the mix. Can you imagine an ongoing tournament with Neville, Devitt, zayn, dunne, bate, ares etc.....

More on site loctaions and back stage stuff. If ya gonna stick with 3 hours it's a no brainer and so easy. The segments with Randy and Bray and ambrose and Corbyn were recent examples of how good it can be. More stuff like we saw on nxt with roddy strong... Get fans invested in these people.

Have a ranking system ffs. No more meaningless, pointless matches... Have a top 10 contenders list like tna used to have. Instantly gives every match meaning....and opens up loads of angles for storytelling. Would have made far more sense if Mahal went on a run and raced up the rankings building excitement than just getting handed the belt after winning 3 matches in 4 years! Cool have stuff where if you interfere in a match you drop a place... I Dunno, loads of possibilites.

Enough with the emasculated man shite... New day, breezango, rose buds, velveteen f***ing dream... They aren't taken seriously as competitors let's be honest and take up way too much air time. Its just too much. Bring back more bonfide tough guys who just kick the shit out of peope.

Sack Michael Cole and Byron Saxton.
Split these ridiculous women factions up and just let them wrestle.
Get rid of the stupid rule where you can't lose the belt on a dq.

With the right guy at the top it can be easy turned round I reckon with all that talent.

Last edited:

Absolute bollocks....Go and check the official ratings man, it's all there in black and white !! They're been bleeding viewers for the last decade man

1. General point. Get rid of the 2 week story lines. Build actual stories that make sense and keep viewers interest piqued. Create long running feuds so that viewers can invest in them and actually give a shit come the blow off.

2. Utilise the talent.

Owens, Devitt, Nakamura, styles, Kenta, Joe, Rollins, Mcintyre, Neville, Bray etc... These are the types of guys you centre everything around. They've all done it and proved it around the world so just write the show around them. Play to their strengths... Take Devitt off the mike for example and let him wrestle, stop scripting Owens and let him talk, turn Rollins heel and have him go for Ambrose and reigns, turn Bray face and have him take down the authority from the inside. Let Joe savage people and be the animal he is and go for Brock..

You could even set up ROH vs TNA factions...would be gold imo.

Ditch 205 live and have the cruiserweights open the show like back in the Nitro days. No more half hour of boring promos before the first match starts. It's ridiculous the talent on display at the 205 level...could even drop Devitt into the mix. Can you imagine an ongoing tournament with Neville, Devitt, zayn, dunne, bate, ares etc.....

More on site loctaions and back stage stuff. If ya gonna stick with 3 hours it's a no brainer and so easy. The segments with Randy and Bray and ambrose and Corbyn were recent examples of how good it can be. More stuff like we saw on nxt with roddy strong... Get fans invested in these people.

Have a ranking system ffs. No more meaningless, pointless matches... Have a top 10 contenders list like tna used to have. Instantly gives every match meaning....and opens up loads of angles for storytelling. Would have made far more sense if Mahal went on a run and raced up the rankings building excitement than just getting handed the belt after winning 3 matches in 4 years! Cool have stuff where if you interfere in a match you drop a place... I Dunno, loads of possibilites.

Enough with the emasculated man shite... New day, breezango, rose buds, velveteen f***ing dream... They aren't taken seriously as competitors let's be honest and take up way too much air time. Its just too much. Bring back more bonfide tough guys who just kick the shit out of peope.

Sack Michael Cole and Byron Saxton.
Split these ridiculous women factions up and just let them wrestle.
Get rid of the stupid rule where you can't lose the belt on a dq.

With the right guy at the top it can be easy turned round I reckon with all that talent.
Some of what you say here I agree with, however, Not a single one of these is an example of booking. All you've done is mention production and "casting" issues. Imwant you to give me 5 storylines that would be better than what they are doing at the minute.

Some of what you say here I agree with, however, Not a single one of these is an example of booking. All you've done is mention production and "casting" issues. Imwant you to give me 5 storylines that would be better than what they are doing at the minute.
Is there even 5 coherent storylines currently on TV?

Do what you clown?
This weeks Raw was the third lowest in history, open ya f***ing eyes man
Name 5 storylines. I asked you twice. You've sidestepped it twice and called me a clown once. Bottom line is you dont have any booking/storyline ideas because you dont really want it to do well. You want to sit and whinge like the fanny you are.

Name 5 storylines. I asked you twice. You've sidestepped it twice and called me a clown once. Bottom line is you dont have any booking/storyline ideas because you dont really want it to do well. You want to sit and whinge like the fanny you are.
Eeh f***ing hell have a f***ing word man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not ya f***ing lap dog ya knacker :lol::lol:
And if you could actually read you'd see I included some storylines I'd be happy to see.

Which 5 of the current storylines do you enjoy then?

Just been watching through some old episodes of Raw, you ever seen a more dangerous suplex than Steve Williams':eek:

Did it worse than that plenty of times anarl.

Small mission for those good at finding things.

At an event called Fight Club Pro Dream Tag Invitational, there was a match between the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega Vs Tyler Bate, Trent Severn and Pete Dunne.

I really want to see this match. Find it for me :)

Christ that Bayley this is your life segment from Raw is one of the worst things wwe have put on tv ever, and that takes some doing. Whoever in creative came up with it should be fired.

Christ that Bayley this is your life segment from Raw is one of the worst things wwe have put on tv ever, and that takes some doing. Whoever in creative came up with it should be fired.

The Bliss promo was not a bad idea on paper . Alexa should have been more heelish and insulting to the actors and delivered the punchlines. The actors should have played it straight and genuinely care about Bayley. that thing with her best friend and ex boyfriend for example should have been re-written so that bliss would be saying "oh but I think you really wanted to be with her best friend instead" and the two of them were loyal to bayley and look at alexa as if she was nuts, then bliss insults them both.

pasted that from an earlier post ;)

Back