Wrestling - Part 3

Fuck me what a steaming pile of shite Backlash was. Right from when that piece of shit JBL basically dismissed NJPW as the minor leagues I knew I was gonna hate it.
Only Vince can fuck up a Nakamura 'debut' with booking like that against the worst possible opponent for him. He didn't feed into a single strike apart from the finisher, flopping around like a f***ing fish.
KO AJ was as fantastic as expected..but then this main event. Nice one Vince, bet you've secured a shit load of new fans with that joke of a champion. Jinder f***ing Mahal.... Dear f***ing Lord, the man is embarrassingly bad in and out of the ring the cross eyed, juiced up lump.

Think Jinder is probably the best in and out of the ring in pro wrestling ATM. That good he can deliver the same promo week after week :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck me what a steaming pile of shite Backlash was. Right from when that piece of shit JBL basically dismissed NJPW as the minor leagues I knew I was gonna hate it.
Only Vince can fuck up a Nakamura 'debut' with booking like that against the worst possible opponent for him. He didn't feed into a single strike apart from the finisher, flopping around like a f***ing fish.
KO AJ was as fantastic as expected..but then this main event. Nice one Vince, bet you've secured a shit load of new fans with that joke of a champion. Jinder f***ing Mahal.... Dear f***ing Lord, the man is embarrassingly bad in and out of the ring the cross eyed, juiced up lump.

Just stop watching ffs.

I see Smackdown's ratings have hit a record low...I wonder why!

Vince is half way to killing Prince Devit... I have no confidence whatsoever he isn't gonna bury Nakamura.

Last edited:
Kevin Nash is the Commissioner for Fear and Loathing X and Noam Dar's going to be wrestling at Shug's Hoose Party 4 in a tag match with Sha Samuels vs Grado and Joe Coffey

Back