Wrestling - Part 3

I always thought Rollins was really reliable, is not just possible his knees are fucked? Would like to see the moment it actually happened.

I always thought Rollins was really reliable, is not just possible his knees are fucked? Would like to see the moment it actually happened.
The moment it happened was revealed to be the bit where Samoa Joe took him to the ground with his Coquina clutch, he knee gets tangled at an awkward angle.

Tyson Kidd's neck was pretty much hanging on by a thread, but then again, I'm sure you don't seriously think he's an unsafe worker anyway :lol:.
Is tyson ok? Will he work again? Think the bloke is brilliant and given the right push could potentially be main event. In the same way as miz

Is tyson ok? Will he work again? Think the bloke is brilliant and given the right push could potentially be main event. In the same way as miz
The injury he suffered is comparable to the one suffered by Christopher Reeve that left him a quadriplegic and later resulted in his death due to complications surrounding it.
It's an injury that only 5% of people survive and many who do are left paralysed like Reeve, so it's a miracle Tyson's able to walk. He won't ever wrestle again, and that's a massive shame given he was just starting to find his place in the company when it happened, but like I say, it's a miracle that he's even alive.

I think it's unfair to call Joe an unsafe worker, what happened to Tyson Kidd was absolutely awful but It was a freak accident, he'd done that move countless times before and it was just this one time where things went wrong. What happened to Droz doesn't make D'Lo Brown an unsafe worker.

Back