Wrestling - Part 3

Really? He's hideous on the boxing.
He's great at commentating on wrestling, although he maybe overuses pop culture references. But his voice and tone make things seem important and 'special' - it just sounds authoritative and credible.
It's good because he's more of a wrestling commentator rather than a 'sports entertainment' commentator.

WrestleMania's in 8 weeks, 3 days time.

Could be the best thing to happen to Rollins in the long run, they should have turned him face when he returned from his last injury as he was white hot. Likewise the pop he will get when he returns from this one will be massive.

Could be the best thing to happen to Rollins in the long run, they should have turned him face when he returned from his last injury as he was white hot. Likewise the pop he will get when he returns from this one will be massive.
His character is whiny and entitled. He hasn't done anything to earn the goodwill of the fans again (in kayfabe) after being the Authority's golden boy. If they use this (another) injury and make him humble (in character) in videos while he's off air then it might work. His character is still a bit of a dick thought despite being screwed by Triple H.

This 'feud' with Triple H didn't help him whatsoever though.

Last edited:
Finally got tickets for Square Go, took the print it yourself option and they charged me £1.50 :neutral:. Was £3 to pick them up on the day.

His character is whiny and entitled. He hasn't done anything to earn the goodwill of the fans again (in kayfabe) after being the Authority's golden boy. If they use this (another) injury and make him humble (in character) in videos while he's off air then it might work. His character is still a bit of a dick thought despite being screwed by Triple H.

This 'feud' with Triple H didn't help him whatsoever though.
I have said it before and I will say it again, Seth Rollins as a character is miles better suited to being a heel. His moveset is faceish but he plays the smug little piece of garbage brilliantly.

Finally got tickets for Square Go, took the print it yourself option and they charged me £1.50 :neutral:. Was £3 to pick them up on the day.
Looks close to a sell out as well, got a feeling they might announce The Elite for Barramania there too.
I have said it before and I will say it again, Seth Rollins as a character is miles better suited to being a heel. His moveset is faceish but he plays the smug little piece of garbage brilliantly.

He hasn't really had a proper face run yet so we need to see how his character would evolve.

But if we're looking at his character now, he's never really shown remorse for his actions and we're expected to cheer for him just because he got injured and screwed, ignoring betraying The Shield, f***ing with Ambrose and threatening to kill Edge etc.

If they want to turn him face when he returns again it shouldn't be too hard. Acknowledge that he split up The Shield for his own personal gain but it's led to his career going backwards after his initial run and that he realises the errors of his ways. Say that he's been played by HHH and was just a pawn in his games and that Reigns and Ambrose were the ones who truly had his back. Use his injury layoff to reflect and show some remorse for his actions.

As it stands, looking at it from a purely kayfabe POV, I'd probably think that he deserved this bad luck for being a dickhead for the last few years.

He hasn't really had a proper face run yet so we need to see how his character would evolve.

But if we're looking at his character now, he's never really shown remorse for his actions and we're expected to cheer for him just because he got injured and screwed, ignoring betraying The Shield, f***ing with Ambrose and threatening to kill Edge etc.

If they want to turn him face when he returns again it shouldn't be too hard. Acknowledge that he split up The Shield for his own personal gain but it's led to his career going backwards after his initial run and that he realises the errors of his ways. Say that he's been played by HHH and was just a pawn in his games and that Reigns and Ambrose were the ones who truly had his back. Use his injury layoff to reflect and show some remorse for his actions.

As it stands, looking at it from a purely kayfabe POV, I'd probably think that he deserved this bad luck for being a dickhead for the last few years.
Yeah they have a second chance to get his face run right this time. Still always will be better as heel no matter what mind :lol:

Back