Work have not put salary in my bank.....again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, you Kelly's or Quinn's?
Neither mate, I fix and install bench top boilers, coffee machines and vending machines and water coolers. Also have to cover vending side when Operator is on hols....its a right pain in the arse...feel like just chancing my luck and putting my notice in now

Hmmm

dont pay overtime
dont work overtime
cant believe people will still work for nowt at all

Sadly, because some people cant afford to lose a job and will therefore put up with any old crap. Employers know this as well, and its probably going to get worse.

Sadly, because some people cant afford to lose a job and will therefore put up with any old crap. Employers know this as well, and its probably going to get worse.
He’s a taxi driver, does 90 hours a week to scrape a living.

rather be on the dole than work for nowt like , would never happen for me, i walked out of a job driving the "black fleet " car transporters at Nissan, got paid like but about 30 mins notice that you "had " to stay back for whatever extra hours at single rate,bye bye, just had a week off & started driving for asda, i will never work for nowt, i know what you saying though , my brother in law is a gaffer at a supermarket, contracted to 45 hrs, salaried, worked 70hrs for 45 hrs pay :lol: he just says, well its a job :rolleyes:

Cheers, sent the bailiffs in but he’d switched company names about so the company that owes me money has no assets now. Got my MP on the case now like as I’ve supplied her with evidence that he has broke the law. Hopefully get him struck off at the least, prison maybe an option as well.

initials JG?

Bloody hell, it’s the Shiremoor Rockerfeller

actually i am quite looking fwd to new years day, i will be working, one of the lads i hire out to has been laid up over xmas as he has had stents fitted so cant get his licence back untill jan, wife will be at her mothers so gonna pop out & get him some cash, see if owts changed
It’s the internet. We can all make stuff up.
aye, i know , you just did saying i work 90 hrs

actually i am quite looking fwd to new years day, i will be working, one of the lads i hire out to has been laid up over xmas as he has had stents fitted so cant get his licence back untill jan, wife will be at her mothers so gonna pop out & get him some cash, see if owts changed

aye, i know , you just did saying i work 90 hrs
Exactly. Sure the other cars and drivers manage themselves and never break down. 🤥

Exactly. Sure the other cars and drivers manage themselves and never break down. 🤥

they do , if they break down i get it fixed, its not hard like , but its me posting so everyone piles in again :lol: , honestly thought you would have learned nothing a mackem thinks or says about me bothers me 1 iota :lol:, another thread ruined, last post from me ( now quick follow me & ruin another:lol:)

they do , if they break down i get it fixed, its not hard like , but its me posting so everyone piles in again :lol: , honestly thought you would have learned nothing a mackem thinks or says about me bothers me 1 iota :lol:, another thread ruined, last post from me ( now quick follow me & ruin another:lol:)
I never follow. I actually think you’re canny.
So has the poor man been paid yet or what?
Ages ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back