Work have not put salary in my bank.....again

lawe toppa

Winger
As above supposed to get paid on the 30th and had txts from my bank this morning alerting me to the fact that I was overdrawn and then realised salary had not been paid in.
Wouldn't care this is about the 5th time in the 9 month I have been there that this has happened.
Absolutely sick of the company, couldn't organise a drink in a brewery. I've got a new job for Sky just awaiting to be allocated a postcode and a start date, cant wait to start.

Anyone else's employer do this to them regularly, I bet not many??

As above supposed to get paid on the 30th and had txts from my bank this morning alerting me to the fact that I was overdrawn and then realised salary had not been paid in.
Wouldn't care this is about the 5th time in the 9 month I have been there that this has happened.
Absolutely sick of the company, couldn't organise a drink in a brewery. I've got a new job for Sky just awaiting to be allocated a postcode and a start date, cant wait to start.

Anyone else's employer do this to them regularly, I bet not many??
Haway then, Lets name and shame....Who do you work for?

I went through this as the company I used to work for was owned by a total twat. Still owes me about £13k and I’ve had solicitors letters threatening me because I posted a picture of my tribunal judgement letter on LinkedIn. Told me to take the post down, told them I’m happy to see them in court.

I went through this as the company I used to work for was owned by a total twat. Still owes me about £13k and I’ve had solicitors letters threatening me because I posted a picture of my tribunal judgement letter on LinkedIn. Told me to take the post down, told them I’m happy to see them in court.

£13k? Is that missed monthly payments?

What’s been the reason for not paying you in time in the past?

It could be an issue with the bank, but unlikely to be that often, but it could also be a cash flow problem at the company, so don’t go posting their details here until you know for sure.

You need to have a word when you get back and ask for any overdraft charges to be paid.

What’s been the reason for not paying you in time in the past?

It could be an issue with the bank, but unlikely to be that often, but it could also be a cash flow problem at the company, so don’t go posting their details here until you know for sure.

You need to have a word when you get back and ask for any overdraft charges to be paid.
They just really badly run mate, they couldn't care less about the staff, just expect you to work non stop get through as many jobs as you can and work way over your hours for no extra pay as they dont pay overtime

Shite that like.

A previous employer once paid another colleague their salary as well as mine. When I asked the owner the reason I'd not been paid (after the weekend) I was told he had paid me and that was that. After telling him to check the payments he realised and when confronted she denied she had it and the boss refused to pay me until he had the money back from her. Told him it wasn't up to me to correct his mistake and I refused to leave his office until he paid me and handed my notice in the next day. There's some absolute thundercunts about.
Nah, he’s worse than him. He won’t even take the company down that owes me and other employees wages so we can claim from the government. Total and utter twat.

What a bastard. Fingers crossed for you Wilf.

A previous employer once paid another colleague their salary as well as mine.
Had that at our place, although I was the one picking up two wages. I flagged it straight away, had been overpaid at another place a few year ago and because I didn't notice until a little while later it became a bit of a pain in the arse.

Our place can be a bit iffy with wages going in on time like, and it's almost always late in the day before it's in the bank. Guaranteed to get people's backs up messing about with wages.

Back