Women blaming you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing like that. I'm annoyed that she threw up all over and that we haven't spent much time together recently :confused:
We're only taking the piss mate and all these fuckers should pack it in because they've obviously planted a seed now and you're thinking about her forearms more and more, certainly looks like someone's been on their knees resting on forearms.

Wonder what she was doing to get cuts on her arms? Wouldn't be surprised if she has a new friend request on Facebook from a bloke you've never heard of.

To clarify, I'm implying she was getting bucked senseless in a bush.
:lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like that. I'm annoyed that she threw up all over and that we haven't spent much time together recently :confused:

Chomp ;)

Only messing mate. Have a chat when she feels better though if you want to spend more time with her. Hope things work out xx

Pissed out of her nut, getting pounded off some bloke in some bushes. She stumbled out with cuts on her arms and was shouting she was going to spew.

Helped her get a taxi like, she was worried sick as her fella doesn't like her going out apparently.

Hope all was well.
You are going to have to break the news to your dad very gently then.

Gotta wonder why she wanted to go out so much if you've not been together much, could be another bloke shagging her there chief:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back